• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished watching The Lifeguard.

I don't think it was bad. But that's probably because I'm not bothered by the types of relationships that others usually deem inappropriate.

Also it was more serious than I expected actually.

Edit: And good sound track

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished watching The Lifeguard.

I don't think it was bad. But that's probably because I'm not bothered by the types of relationships that others usually deem inappropriate.

Also it was more serious than I expected actually.

Edit: And good sound track

If you had to type the characters, what would you guess?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you had to type the characters, what would you guess?

I think Jay - ESFP
Lee - J - I can't tell if she's got Fi or Fe.
Lee's Dad - NFP
Mel - P
Mel's Husband - NJ

What do you think?

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Jay - ESFP
Lee - J - I can't tell if she's got Fi or Fe.
Lee's Dad - NFP
Mel - P
Mel's Husband - NJ

What do you think?
If he is ESFP, I'm thinking she is ENTJ.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If he is ESFP, I'm thinking she is ENTJ.

He seems to be classic ESFP to me. He's definitely Se dom and has Fi.

Lee's mom seems like an ESTJ

I dunno about Lee. My first guess was TJ but I really can't tell with her. When she had to deliver the bad news...I really thought that she was TJ cause she didn't react like any FJ I know.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched Young Adult.

That actress always plays a crazy bitch.

I would recommend it to nobody I care about.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched Young Adult.

That actress always plays a crazy bitch.

I would recommend it to nobody I care about.

Haha, it was so weird to see how the guy, didn't see that coming.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, it was so weird to see how the guy, didn't see that coming.

Yea, I think he just acted like he didn't see it coming. I do have to say that at least at the end the truth was revealed. The main character didn't bs at the end of the party. I like that kind of raw truth. I wish everyone was that truthful about everything. Makes things much easier.

Edit: I also watched The New Year.

Once I managed to get over the corny acting and the fact that the director was trying too hard...it was actually an ok movie.

The ending could have been a little bit less abrupt though

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yea, I think he just acted like he didn't see it coming. I do have to say that at least at the end the truth was revealed. The main character didn't bs at the end of the party. I like that kind of raw truth. I wish everyone was that truthful about everything. Makes things much easier.
If only the world was that easy :D

Edit: I also watched The New Year.

Once I managed to get over the corny acting and the fact that the director was trying too hard...it was actually an ok movie.

The ending could have been a little bit less abrupt though
Interesting. Need to see that.

Free Birds, was way better that anticipated. I'm a sucker for animations with well known comedians doing voice overs.
Homefront, hmm should have known. Lets show 10 year old kids how to kick other kids' teeth in.
Escape Plan, that was good, except for the part as to how a lawyer becomes a body builder and then kicks ass.
Ender's Game, that was good. But I'm really getting tired of how super intelligent everybody are in the movies.
Baggage Claim, Paula Patton is good looking, but the movie had a rocky start and seemed predictable as always, but at least it didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Want to see Interstellar, I hope the movie is as good as they make it out to be.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. Need to see that.

Eh I would rate it 3 out 5 stars...not worth watching unless you're really bored. I related to the main character a little cause of her sense of humor about serious things. But really that was it.

On your list there...I'll have to get back to you on some cause I know I have been meaning to see some of them. Especially Free Birds.

I'm a happy go lucky ending kinda gal...so I love animations ha ha.

I think that's why I don't like a lot of movies though actually :thinking: I want everything to work out in the end the way I pictured and if it doesn't I'm unhappy with the movie. :laugh: (stubborn optimist)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I went to see this movie, "American Hustle" last night. The movie was one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my whole life. The writing/directing style seemed to almost feel like a blend of Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Oliver Stone fused all into one movie.

The movie had amazing dialogue like a Tarantino movie, the general crime feeling like an Oliver Stone movie, and the plot twists of a Scorsese movie. I would give this movie a 10/10. Awesome movie!

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went to see this movie, "American Hustle" last night. The movie was one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my whole life. The writing/directing style seemed to almost feel like a blend of Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Oliver Stone fused all into one movie.

The movie had amazing dialogue like a Tarantino movie, the general crime feeling like an Oliver Stone movie, and the plot twists of a Scorsese movie. I would give this movie a 10/10. Awesome movie!

I hope it's as good as you say...cause I Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate Bale but I wanna see it.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On your list there...I'll have to get back to you on some cause I know I have been meaning to see some of them. Especially Free Birds.

I'm a happy go lucky ending kinda gal...so I love animations ha ha.

I think that's why I don't like a lot of movies though actually :thinking: I want everything to work out in the end the way I pictured and if it doesn't I'm unhappy with the movie. :laugh: (stubborn optimist)

Frozen wasn't that bad, the musical part irked me. Probably because I can't sing to save my life.

Do you tend to do that with books too? Reading the last page to see what the end would be like?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Frozen wasn't that bad, the musical part irked me. Probably because I can't sing to save my life.

Do you tend to do that with books too? Reading the last page to see what the end would be like?

Ugh I hate reading some books. Cause I don't want to ruin the ending but I have to understand the whole picture to be able to even want to read a book. So yea...I'm guilty, I sometimes do ha ha. It's much worse of a let down if a book has a crap ending though...Cause reading is way more work then watching a movie. lol

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Waiting for The Secret Life of Walter "Ben-Stiller-Wants-an-Oscar" Mitty to start.

I'll see The Wolf of Wall Street tomorrow, [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION].

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just watched 47 Ronin, I like it because I like Japan anime

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Solid reasoning. Does it follow the Seven Ronin Samurai trope?
no idea what it was about, but I liked it.

Hmm... I haven't watch it yet 'the Seven Ronin' but have you watched Hitoukiri Battousai Live Action ?