• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my housemate turned on it's a wonderful life. so I've decided to watch it as I've never seen it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blackfish: Definitely one sided, but no less horrifying and heart-wrenching because of it. Also recommended.

There is only one side on some subjects. Another shameless plug from me. It's absolutely brilliant film-making. Everyone should see it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you like cerebral foreign talkies where nothing much happens, you could do worse than Dans la maison. I had a smile on my face from start to finish. A delight.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finishing Wizards, right now.

..I think I'll pass on trying LSD.

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

When it goes down to the ending, you will scream "nnooooo waayyyyy!!"

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yesterday, The Hobbit 2 in HFR 3D. First HFR movie I went to see, and the 40 FPS took some getting used to -- it was like watching a soap opera or live television -- but it by no means distracted me from the experience, and this sequel had much better pacing than its predecessor. However, it still dragged at points, as if they were still trying to stretch the source material into three movies, but at least this movie was considerably shyer of three hours. Still, The Hobbit movies cannot match the scale of The Lord of the Rings, no matter how drawn out it is.

And Andy Serkis makes a welcome return to this sequel/prequel...as second unit director.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not a TV-show or a movie, but this video doesn't stop amusing me.

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Way Way Back and Stories We Tell.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bought and watched The Lone Ranger on blu-ray, played it on my Xbox One, and it's so much fun just telling it to pause the movie when I have to take a piss break; it's like Tony Stark talking to JARVIS. And I'm gonna ask again:

WHAT THE FÃœCK DID EVERYONE HATE ABOUT THIS MOVIE?!?!?!

I loved it! Along with Fast & Furious 6, it was easily the best movie I saw during the summer, and as the year draws to a close, it's now become one of the best movies of the year. The climactic train sequence was one of the best action setpieces I've ever seen!

And the best part: I could actually tell what was going on!

Stupid movie critics don't know what a good movie is.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Just saw the Leo Dicaprio, "Great Gatsby". I thought it was decent. I just hated the 1930's parties with the Jay Z music. It had me like WTF? Also, I thought that Gatsby demonstrated an excellent example of a 3w2 sx dom, which is very rarely seen in movies.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Hobbit. Cry me a river. The story was ok, but wtf happend to the motion? I felt sick. The gfx was like that of a game.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I just watched a trailer for "Need for Speed" and the damn thing looks like a direct rip off of "The Fast and the Furious". I think Aaron Paul (from Breaking Bad) is trying to steal Paul Walker's crown...

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The World's End

Probably the second best apocalyptic comedy I saw this year, but I haven't seen It's a Disaster yet. It'll be in the top three, for sure.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The World's End

Probably the second best apocalyptic comedy I saw this year, but I haven't seen It's a Disaster yet. It'll be in the top three, for sure.

The end was funny :D