• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

trancemode

Enneagram
5w4
Strangers on a Train

My second or third favorite Hitchcock film, and perhaps the most educational. It teachers this important lesson: if ever you should meet a stranger on a train who offers to swap murders with you so that you both can safely dispose of a troublesome person in your lives, DO NOT imply agreement to humor the psycho thinking you’ll never see him (or her) again. Go straight to the police. I have not yet been faced with this thorny situation, but thanks to Hitch, I shall be prepared if and when I am.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today I saw Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. I really enjoyed this flick and this is shaping up to be the best January for movies ever. (For those who don't know, January and February are the months for movies that the previous year didn't want.) I'll post a separate thread with more details later.

Permabanned
This is on my To-Hear list (audiobook) when I can actually take a mental break.

Jaguar

Man On Fire. Revenge is a meal best served cold. Tony Scott's method of shooting and editing a film does not disappoint.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Searching for Sugar Man. It was pretty fantastic, and I hope it wins for best documentary at the Oscars.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Currently watching Warm Bodies. I'll post my thoughts about in a little bit.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Nominated for an Oscar this year!

Edit: I especially recommend this to [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm curious about that one, the whole concept of a sentient zombie seems so, well, perverse.

Well, I saw the movie. I don't think I laughed harder in a movie theater. This movie was absolutely hilarious (in an intentional way). But seriously, the people both in front and in back of me all told me to shut up, but I couldn't help myself. Screw those sappy fuckheads for not getting humor and for wanting another Twilight, which was merely unintentionally funny. Of course, they're likely too small-minded to see humor in that.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today, I went to see Bullet to the Head...at least that's what I think it was called...the title was about as forgettable as the movie, although I do seem to recall that Sylvester Stallone and that Asian dude from the last few Fast and the Furious movies were in it, there was pitiful CG blood, and that Walter Hill had a credit...I think he was the director. I also remember that Sly Stallone said "Law" in it.

What kind of movie was it? I think it was an action crime flick. And in case you didn't figure it out, the movie was quite bland.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brake.
This flick is bizarre. Terrorists lock a secret service agent in the trunk of a car and torture him in an attempt to gain information.

It was a little bizarre. I actually really liked it.

KDude

House of Cards. I haven't seen all of the original BBC series, but this one is darker, isn't as tongue in cheek. Netflix needs more original shows like this.

G

Glycerine

I can't wait for the new season of Psych in 2.5 weeks. Right now, I am watching "He's just not that into You".

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, the last live action movie Robert Zemeckis directed before Flight all the way back in 2000 also opened with a plane crash. Can you guess what movie that was without running an IMDb search?