• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ZNi93.jpg

movies of the weekend

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Atlas Shrugged Pt. II trailer.
http://www.atlasshruggedmovie.com/

Looks like some much better effects. An older Dagny portrayal this time around. The first Dagny looked like some blonde bimbo trying to act like the vice president of a company. The New Dagny can fly a private jet like a Top Gun pilot weaving through canyon walls. Feminists have never cared for Rand's strong female protagonists, probably because they themselves are neither strong nor protagonists.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ we went to see that last night. we had fun typing the characters. and yes, it was great.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rambo (2008)

I still can't believe some of the scenes in this movie. Hyper-violent. Rape, children being bayoneted/shot/burned alive, people being forced to run across a minefield for sport... I put the over/under at the number of people you see killed onscreen at 500. Just, wow. Set in Burma before the recent reforms. And I liked it! I was not expecting that. By the time Rambo (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU ARE STUPID) disembowels the pedophile bad guy you are cheering. John Rambo is still a killing machine, but he doesn't want to be. Reminds me of the original book (as it does the author).
First Blood is still my favorite. I actually love the book it was based on, came out in 1972. I describe it as almost a retelling of Of Mice and Men. In the book Rambo is a skinny hippie looking kid with a beard and long hair (the opposite of Sly Stallone). Except he's a Green Beret with severe PTSD that delights in being able to kill people again. Then he calms down and starts to regret it and carries on this interior monologue about forgiveness and God... until at the end he is finally killed. Great book, I need to read it again.
Recommended.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm watching are you afraid of the dark with my boyfriend, it's like being a kid again.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I can call myself a proper Star Wars geek, but this is cool:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I watched the first season of Wilfred. so good can't wait til netflix puts the second season up