• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I finished There Will Be Blood last night.

I'm not sure exactly how I felt about it.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Judge Judy. :doh:

I keep watching court shows because everyone gets a hearing and justice is meted out. It's a nice break from real life.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Paranormal State (on demand)

this shit HAS to be fake.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I just saw the usual suspects, was a bit boring.

I watched old 70's, 80's Spede Show comedy bits most of yesterday:)

This is a long one.. YouTube - Spede show - Hardware store (English subtitles)

Silly Finnish-English, good bit :)
YouTube - Spede Pasanen - I Need Beer (Finnish subtitle)

Sadly, most of the Finnish ones are very verbal and aren't nearly as funny subtitled :dry:

Here's Wikipedia article about the comedic genius, Spede Pasanen :)

He should have learned the language well and have made more shows to the English-speaking audience :yes:

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm watching the rerun of the American Idol verdict for this week as I missed the first airing earlier this week.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering - I already know who goes home. :rolleyes: