• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A series about NASA missions. It's pretty exciting!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Top Gear.

Reliant8.gif

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
an episode of the walking dead... I'm so over this show :thumbdown:

I suppose that it's most accurate to say that it happens to be on, I'm not really watching it :laugh:

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm watching some Netflix instant stuff just now. Specifically a couple of British comedies called "That Mitchell and Webb Look" and "Peep Show," which are from the same creators (the former is a sketch show, the latter is a sitcom).

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Is Mad Men good? I am thinking about starting the series. :)

What other shows do you like? I enjoy it, but some people don't care for it.

I've been watching 30 Rock on Netflix. Although I'd heard good things about it over the years, I'd never seen an episode of it. I'm about 10-11 episodes in, and my impressions so far are:

1. The writing is consistently good, and occasionally fantastic.
  2. Not all of the jokes have aged well (I'm watching season one, which was in what, 2007?), but some are hilariously timeless
  3. Now I know why so many people have said Alec Baldwin is great in this.
  4. (really this is #1) Tina Fey = :heart:

Yeah, you've good several seasons of solid stuff to look forward to. The show today is funny sometimes, but I think it's markedly past it's glory days and probably needs to end sometime soon.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I watched "In Time". It's one of those dystopian future movies. I had no idea what to expect... But I ended up enjoying it. There are certainly some improvements that could be made, but overall I am pleased.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
220px-Baby_boy.jpg

more dramatic than i thought it was gonna be

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sweeney Todd, excellent movie yes yes yes I watched the one with Alan Rickman, Johnny Depp, and Helen Bonham Carter. Loved it I have like 3 versions of that film in my queue on netflix

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saw Cabin in the Woods last night on opening day. Fun, great pic. Kind of campy, but if you go into it with the "right" mindset, it's a fun experience. I enjoyed it, and a few scenes were inspired.

Also saw the remake of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. They didn't make a profit on it, despite its wonderful production values, and I think the gist is because it just didn't really contribute anything new to the story; it was mostly just an attempt to hit an audience that doesn't like to read English subtitles.