• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I watched Dirty Pretty Things last weekend. Very awesome, IMO. But also brutal in some ways. :yes:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I went to the cinema tonight and watched One Day. Sweet film and i didn't cry apart from a little water in one eye.

Not everyone's cup of tea.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I watched V for Vendetta last night. Thought it was pretty good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Evil Dead- it was stupid but felt like it was meant to be so i liked
Dial M for Murder-excellent excellent film reminded me of why i love hitchcock
Exit through the gift shop- watching it now will give my feedback after

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forbrydelsen - completely addictive, infinitely better than the US remake
The Lives of Others - Magnificent and moving. The central character's performance is an ode to understatement.
The Social Network - just awful on every level
Four Lions - the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Genius.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Watching The Boondock Saints right now. No idea how I went this long without seeing it. It's awesome.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Watched Paul tonight. It was pretty funny.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw Apollo 18. Terrible. It would've been better if they made it into an actual movie.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"a miami tail" starring trina (female rapper) about a group of women who stop putting out for their boyfriends until they stop the gang violence in their neighborhood. pussy power. truly inspirational.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I am watching X-Men: The Last Stand. In this movie, we see Hugh Lumberjackman face off against an enormous, hulking juggernaut man-mutant thing. Also, Patrick Stewart gets vaporized. I think this is a good movie. Now people are rioting about mutant cures. The guy who shoots fire hates the guy who shoots ice. This movie is ridiculous. I love it!

magneto.jpg

"Plastic!?"

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
13 Assassins

Best movie about Samurai I have seen. Not so over the top goofy and cliche like many Japanese films. Very, very violent (graphically so) so avoid if you are sensitive to that. Good triumphs, honor is fought for, maintained and in some cases won back the hard way. Very brutally violent. You have been warned.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes of Cube 2. It was awful. I kind of liked the first one, though.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Watched the season finale for Torchwood and I'm glad it's ended. It was a mediocre show with crappy actors/writing/both and thinking back on it, many plot points were just badly done.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm currently revisiting the Star Wars saga, this time on blu-ray.

Being somewhat of a geek, I was compelled to watch them in chronological order, so of course, I started with the prequels. Nothing new except for a more organic-looking CG Yoda to replace the crude puppet in The Phantom Menace, and I have also decided that Jake Lloyd's Anakin was more annoying than Jar Jar Binks.

I just got done with A New Hope, and despite the extra rocks covering R2-D2 (not distracting but not necessary, either) during the Tusken raider attack and a reimagined (yet again) Han vs. Greedo (which, as I've said before, did not bother me that much), the HD playback is absolutely stunning and the overall visual quality rivals the prequels.

I'll watch the remaining two tomorrow. And I've got a bad feeling that I'm gonna hate Jedi the most. (And it was already my least favorite of the saga.)

Oh, and I got a free T-shirt with my purchase, too!

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
I watched the season premiere of TVD aka The Vampire let's see how many times Elena will sigh Dramatically show.