• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
{Go ahead and give us a short review of what you just watched} - MacG

so their's been what are you listening to and waht are you reading threads so I'm suprised that their hasn't been one of these so it can be movies or tv or whatever.

So I'm fixing to watch "Reaper" (2007)

and watching right now the Tarheel game.

Last edited by a moderator:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I watched the Coen Brother's movie Miller's Crossing today. I need to rewatch it though, wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. I also watched some artsy movie that my friend recommended called The Science of Sleep. Odd movie.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I watched the Coen Brother's movie Miller's Crossing today. I need to rewatch it though, wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. I also watched some artsy movie that my friend recommended called The Science of Sleep. Odd movie.

I love the Science of Sleep

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It was kinda cool. I liked the weird dreamy effects they did. I also had a crush on Zoe. :D

You said "fixing to watch" in the OP. Aren't you Canadian? lol. I thought "fixing" was a southern term.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm watching the computer monitor and letters being typed into a little text box thingy.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It was kinda cool. I liked the weird dreamy effects they did. I also had a crush on Zoe. :D

You said "fixing to watch" in the OP. Aren't you Canadian? lol. I thought "fixing" was a southern term.

nope I was born in NC raised in Memphis and now live in Chicago my life makes an "L" on the map (if you wrote it backwards) like start at the _ part and go right to left and down to up as oppose to up to down and left to right.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
nope I was born in NC raised in Memphis and now live in Chicago my life makes an "L" on the map (if you wrote it backwards) like start at the _ part and go right to left and down to up as oppose to up to down and left to right.

Ohhh. Hmm... I must be mistaken then. I remember that thread with the pic of you drinking Heineken and some of us thinking you looked underage and I thought I remembered you being from Canada.

Enjoyed any good Heine's lately btw?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nope I've drinken beer but not heinken. I swear I'm 21 I always get carded that I have my ID out whenever I order a drink. Doesn't help that it still has the restricted title on it, but it doesn't expire til I'm 22 and I did not want to waste a day of my life to get a liceseance without that on it. Though this summer I'm getting an Illinois liceasense and registering to vote up their. Right so I'm shutting up now.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
nope I've drinken beer but not heinken. I swear I'm 21 I always get carded that I have my ID out whenever I order a drink. Doesn't help that it still has the restricted title on it, but it doesn't expire til I'm 22 and I did not want to waste a day of my life to get a liceseance without that on it. Though this summer I'm getting an Illinois liceasense and registering to vote up their. Right so I'm shutting up now.

I'm in the baby face band wagon. I'll be carded for life probably. No worries.

Heineken IMO isn't that good btw. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Tenant's I believe it is called taste similar to Heineken but I like it better..

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm just a bud light guy myself. But I'm into Anchor Steam, a San Francisco beer. It tastes good but I'm more into it for the fact that it's made in San Fran hah. I'll quit derailing your thread now.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
don't worry I've been doing the same.

Ok so I am still fixing to watch reaper.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
The very final episode of La Femme Nikita (I have all the seasons on DVD. Last two are "meh", first three are awesome).

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I watched The Science of Sleep a few days ago. I LOVED IT. Gondry is one of my favorites.

Before that movie I thought Gael Garcia Bernal was just a prettyboy. My opinion has changed. *deep sigh*

Did the heels win prpl? I missed the last half of the game, last I checked they were ahead by like 20 or something.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think so. Right now I'm watching Red Dwarf and have a feeling I'm fixing to be kicked off the tv so my parents can watch the game.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Deadwood is fantastic! I've only seen the first season, though.

Currently I'm watching season 1 of Heroes.