• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched Stuck in Love. Good soundtrack. Ok move. I fucking love Logan Lerman Since I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I like Nat Wolff too.

T

The Iron Giant

Nebraska. A good film for people who enjoyed Everything Is Illuminated and The Straight Story. Deeply melancholy, slow burning, and some really good acting.

Mole

Permabanned
Her

I saw the movie Her last night.

It was just like Typology Central.

It explored the online issues of group conversation versus romantic love between two individuals. And hey, group conversation won. Just like on Typology Central.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) - I think I have seen too many of these types of movies and they don't seem to be doing anything for me lately. For some reason I do enjoy the old James Bond movies. This movie made me want to think, when I shouldn't have to think.

Delivery Man (2013) - I enjoyed the movie, except for the part where he said it was okay for when they went against the advice of the person from the drug rehabilitation program. I don't understand why that would be a good thing. Are they encouraging that, it's okay to overdose and then use the argument that they have a good job to justify that they don't need help? Then why overdose in the first place? Was it a mistake/accident? I mean, the person, should have known that they are playing with fire in the first place. I guess I lack the personal knowledge to understand why somebody would go through such a thing in the first place.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I saw the movie Her last night.

It was just like Typology Central.

It explored the online issues of group conversation versus romantic love between two individuals. And hey, group conversation won. Just like on Typology Central.

Although I'm unsure what you're talking about, I really want to see that film! Do you think it's worth watching?

I recently watched "American Hustle", which I found very funny, and somewhat entertaining, but I was left feeling somewhat unfulfilled. I was very pleased to see Louis CK in it though, he was one of the highlights.

Oh, and the new season of Sherlock is pretty silly and full of fanservice. It was like they were making a conscious effort to supply gif-worthy material for the tumblr folk.

Mole

Permabanned
Although I'm unsure what you're talking about, I really want to see that film! Do you think it's worth watching?

I recently watched "American Hustle", which I found very funny, and somewhat entertaining, but I was left feeling somewhat unfulfilled. I was very pleased to see Louis CK in it though, he was one of the highlights.

Oh, and the new season of Sherlock is pretty silly and full of fanservice. It was like they were making a conscious effort to supply gif-worthy material for the tumblr folk.

Yes American Hustle is a good movie.

And Her is interesting because it is about the internet, which is, of course, our medium of choice.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
12 Years a Slave - Saw people running out crying.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Started watching Breaking Bad not long ago, and just now understand the appeal of watching shows serially as opposed to all at once when they're finished: so everybody can rant about it together. Preparing a mental essay about the parasitic relationship of the leads anyway. :shrug:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Randomly got around to watching

Instinct: which was ok...

Les Mis: the newer one...it was ok... didn't know Russell Crow could sing :laugh:

And

The Big C: Netflix told me I would really love it. Holy fuck was it right. I have only watched the first season, but I'm hooked. I love how she makes everything into a joke. Reminds me of an E7. Except she's a J.... :thinking: lol And that's why I relate to her.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched The Spectacular Now.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So was it similar?

Ha ha funny, cause I saw that on the cover, and I was gonna comment on it. But it decided not to.

To me, it was nothing like that movie. But you know me, I like happy endings....so I didn't like 500 Days of Summer very much because of the ending.

This movie had a little bit more depth to me.

The main character was funny too. I think he's an ESFP in this movie.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Ronin Gai (1990): Two samurai defend a brothel from a hundred violently uptight men. If you enjoy watching warriors in full god-mode unleash holy hell on mere mortals, you'll enjoy this film.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue Jasmine.. I liked it but found it strange that all the working class people in San Francisco had Brooklyn accents lol.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Surprisingly the movie was still as good as the first time when I saw it.