• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

LEGERdeMAIN

I'm currently watching, oh wait, I can't post what I'm currently watching in this thread. Be back in 20 minutes. :(

F

figsfiggyfigs

[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION], tell me you guys have watched The League.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
[MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION], tell me you guys have watched The League.

Only bits and pieces, but what I saw was okay. We can always add it to our list, which only seems to get larger.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm currently trying to watch Les Amants du Flore on YouTube, but the missing parts and my poor French are not making this easy.

Also, just recently watched that ridiculous remake of Straw Dogs.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
I went to the midnight release of Pixar's "Brave". Absolutely fantastic visual quality, but the thinnest story that Pixar has done so far, without question.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Good God. She might be ESFP, though.

Yeah I think ESFP is more likely than ESFJ.

But I am not sure I can even watch the entire video.

EDIT: I actually feel kind of bad for her.

:unsure:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good God. She might be ESFP, though.

Being utilitarian, ESFPs would not as likely identify themselves as belonging to a group, but an SJ...

And if I have to go the function direction, she reeks of Fe dominance and tertiary Ne.

I think her mindset is more based on a group she identifies with (which is why SJs frequently mistype as Artisans, Idealists, and Guardians) rather than what she is. It's clear that she "identifies" with a clique, a clique with the "ideals" of Artisans that think they're Idealists.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being utilitarian, ESFPs would not as likely identify themselves as belonging to a group, but an SJ...

And if I have to go the function direction, she reeks of Fe dominance and tertiary Ne.

I think her mindset is more based on a group she identifies with (which is why SJs frequently mistype as Artisans, Idealists, and Guardians) rather than what she is. It's clear that she "identifies" with a clique, a clique with the "ideals" of Artisans that think they're Idealists.

Yeah I see what you mean, she wants to speak for the group instead of the ideals of emo. There is a difference. She wants to speak for "emo kids" as though they are a unified group, rather than speak out against people who discriminate against emo as an art form or ideal, which would be more SFP (I know I'd be more likely to speak about emo as a movement, aesthetic preference, or necessary release of emotion in a repressed society than to try to lump myself in with any group, especially of strangers who may or may not be what I think of as being "emo" or whatever...not that I'm emo, but I'm just saying) ... also what jumped out at me is that she was speaking out against bullying, which is why I felt sorry for her, but she didn't actually name it as bullying, but that's what I heard, and her emotional frustration at wanting to fight back, which is why she kept irrationally talking about punching while preaching love and togetherness.

Beorn

Permabanned
Moonrise Kingdom finally came to my town. It's the best Wes Anderson film since the Royal Tenenbaums and definately deserves its 94% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. I really enjoyed the selection of Benjamin Britten songs used in the soundtrack.

[YOUTUBE="u02zNsFHgdQ"]Benjamin Britten- Cuckoo[/YOUTUBE]

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. The best vampire movie I've ever seen. My only problem was why were the vampires out in broad daylight without sunglasses half the time? (I mean, even Edward Cullen, an insult to vampires everywhere, had some dignity to have something happen to him when he was in the sunlight.) Other than that, I don't get why the critics hated it, but they're full of shit. I hope there's a sequel. Even though

But I still loved the movie. I also loved the trailer for Resident Evil: Retribution. The Resident Evil franchise gets better with every movie.

I doubt I'll be seeing Brave. By the looks of it, Pixar has slipped into the clutches of political correctness with its new feminist tale instead of continuing to take risks, all because one person in the world got offended for Pixar movies not having female protagonists. And where the fuck is The Incredibles 2?

What I think would be cool and brave (no pun intended), is if Pixar started working on their first R-rated movie, with sex and blood! Do I sense...a Pixar vampire movie? (It would, of course, be released under the Touchstone banner.)

Damn, Pixar should hire me as a creative consultant.