• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Crazy, Stupid Love. Silly, cute little sx movie. :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Requiem for a Dream. Saw it for the first time to see if it's as unpleasant to watch as people say it is. Ultimately, it was unintentionally funny.

And goddammit, I hate the theme song which was in practically every movie trailer after the movie came out.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
jawbreaker-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

i used to love this movie, i hadn't seen it in a long time. peachy fuckin keen.

i just realized the chick on the right is rita from dexter.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jawbreaker suffers one of the worst cases of starting off strong the first 20 minutes and then becoming a drag the rest of the way.

And Dark City is almost as brilliant as I am.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Perfect Host, good and I'm enjoying it, but not any where near as good as Dark City

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I watched the first 20 minutes of Moulin Rouge before turning it off and switching over to Torchwood

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm watching Death Becomes Her,with Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn, and Meryl Streep haven't decided how i feel about it yet, so i'll keep watching.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just watched a documentary, "Ghostride the Whip", 2008. Did hyphy ever happen? I dunno, I'm in my own little musical universe.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Just watched a documentary, "Ghostride the Whip", 2008. Did hyphy ever happen? I dunno, I'm in my own little musical universe.

Say wha? Hyphy lives in the bay area. And you can see the national influence in hip hop music.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Fortysomething its ok, though it's good enough to bother watching all 6 episodes

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Muppets, it was OK I liked the part where they were putting on the show. of course I grew up watching the muppets, so i was excited to see this movie. my expectations may have beeen too high.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Win Win-Wasn't impressed, the previews looked better than it actually was so I was a little dissapointed

Mary & Max-Good but sad, it;s about an 8 year old girl who becomes pen pal with a 41 year old aspie. I guess it was touching? I don't like that word but I can't think of anyothers

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Waking Sleeping Beauty-A documentary on disney animation very good highly reccomended if you're interested in the struggles and triumphs of disney's animation studio from 1977-1997

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I saw The Ides of March the other day. Holy shit - phenomenal. I really want to watch it again already.

Nicodemus

I saw The Ides of March the other day. Holy shit - phenomenal. I really want to watch it again already.
I would say it was pretty solid but a little... thin. There is just this one point - granted, it is relevant, but still not much. Clooney's films tend to be scarce that way. But I liked the look.

Today I saw 'We Need to Talk about Kevin', which I very much recommend.