• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just finished up watching Arrested Development. Most hilarious series ever. I loved the story arc with Charlize Theron playing the idiosyncratic whimsicle (actually mentally deficient) Brit. It makes me wonder about Zooey Deschanel's IQ.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Desk Set-I love love love love audrey hepburn. spencer tracy and hepburn have excellent on screen chemistry worth checking out even just for that but over all an excellent movie

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
My mind is still blown from last night. I saw Blue Velvet is streamable, so I decided to finally get around to watching it. Wow. So sexy and unsettling. Perfect blend. That is now one of my favorite films. I actually rewatched it immediately afterwards.

Also noticed MICMACS is streamable now as well so I re-watched that one. So great. :p

Qlippoth: I love that show. I went through about 14 episodes of it in rapid succession, told a friend I was doing it (who has seen the entire series), and that friend wants to re-watch the rest of them along with me, so I'm about to start on the rest of it. Can't wait to see the rest! It's been so great so far. It's a shame when such a good show gets cut short.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Today I watched X-men: First Class

Best X-men movie out of all of them. It's good, like really good for a comic movie. Kevin Bacon is the supervillain. Hugh Jackman has a 10 second cameo, but he also has the best one-liner in the Marvel Universe. You should see it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today I watched X-men: First Class

Best X-men movie out of all of them. It's good, like really good for a comic movie. Kevin Bacon is the supervillain. Hugh Jackman has a 10 second cameo, but he also has the best one-liner in the Marvel Universe. You should see it.

Did you, by chance, catch a Stan Lee cameo? I didn't.

PS: I really enjoyed the movie, too. I'm not sure if it's better than the first or second movie, but it's almost certainly better than the third movie and Wolverine. And, of course, the yellow spandex have made a welcome comeback.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm watching Sherlock, well i'm drinking coffee and waiting for my computer to finish charging so i can take it off the plug watch coffee and finish watching it so far its good, captivating in my opinion. If you like House I reccomend checking this show out it's on netflix under Masterpiece Mystery! Sherlock for the americans who have netflix accounts

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Garden State, loved this movie when I was 14 now it's just alright. Funny how your tastes change as you grow. Now I'm watching Harold and Maude and I like it so far. there's only 20 minutes left so def 4 stars in my opinion.

Noon

Boys Don't Cry. (Finally)
Brilliant. Best I've seen in almost a year.

2046. (Finally)
Love love love. Easily one of my very favorites.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
If theater plays count, Fiddler on the Roof. I felt a bit ambivalent about it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Super 8. It was a compilation of pretty much everything from the '80s with Spielberg's name on it (as director, writer, and/or producer). It's the kind of movie that inspired Me to be a filmmaker in the first place. Unfortunately, I can't be a filmmaker, because I'm not Jewish (so why bother trying to make a movie?). But anyway, I almost cried at how well-made Super 8 was. 11/10

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Saving Private Ryan and Pirates of the Caribbean 4. I was satisfied with both.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Nines-first 4 minutes are awesome and its a good movie you should watch it.