• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I watched Pi and Up In the Air. Last one has been the best Ive seen in a long time. Really good movie.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Brief Encounter (1945)
Great picture.

Mulholland Dr. (2001)
What a perfect psychological thriller. I am obsessed!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Bones Season 5 such an awesome show. on episode 17 The Death of the Queen Bee.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I finished all The Boondocks. What a delightful social commentary. I highly recommend this program to everyone.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Bones Season 5 such an awesome show. on episode 17 The Death of the Queen Bee.

Looooooooooooooooooooove Bones. I have just recently become obsessed.

Also, I watched Sucker Punch last night. It was pretty good. A tad slow but I would still recommend for anybody who likes to watch hot girls kick some ass.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Treasures of the Sierra Madre

Just what I was in the mood for last night. Great film and I really enjoyed the moral dilemmas.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
The Experiment. The movie was okay, but the main character was TERRIBLE. He was truly the king of Mary Sues. So now I'd like to ask all Hollywood produces to stop making movies where the main character s a Mary Sue. I hate Mary Sues. Gracias.

R

RDF

Trainspotting. It's about the lives of Scottish heroin addicts, every bit as good as I remembered it, still lots of cringe-inducing scenes.

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Netflix finally got Twin Peaks streamable, so I watched the pilot today. Oh wow, I see what all the fuss is about now! It's completely up my alley. Quirky characters, interesting cinematography, great soundtrack, and odd yet cliche plot. It's somehow both campy and stylish at the same time. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of it.

(oh, and I'm watching a Mavs vs Warriors game now.) :D

Ingrid in grids

Has anyone seen Never Let Me Go? I saw in the paper that it's just come out and wanted to know whether it was worth it. I started the book but never finished... I liked the concept, though.

Nicodemus

I found 'Never Let Me Go' rather boring. The theme is very clear very early, nothing happens, no surprises, but it looks good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
one of my guilty pleasures, that I will not admit to liking if asked directly, Skins. But it is the UK version, so I thing that helps a little.

and know what else is a really good movie? The Lincoln Lawyer

Ingrid in grids

I found 'Never Let Me Go' rather boring. The theme is very clear very early, nothing happens, no surprises, but it looks good.
That was why I stopped reading. The language style didn't really sustain my interest either. I wouldn't mind seeing Carey Mulligan though. I really liked her performance in An Education.

I hated it. I actually wrote a really long rant about it in another thread.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38239&p=1427515&viewfull=1#post1427515
Thanks for the critique Patches. I might wait till DVD after all.