• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finished Severance. I’m so glad it’s been renewed!

Started watching His Dark Materials. Just entered season 2.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finished Severance. I’m so glad it’s been renewed!
I loved that show so much. It's hard to wait for Season 2.
Started watching His Dark Materials. Just entered season 2.
Did the final episode air? I will start watching it, probably, after I get through Season 2 of Alice in Borderland. (Just took two days to watch through the first season.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I loved that show so much. It's hard to wait for Season 2.
Likewise... I hear season 2 may not come out til 2024, as they really want to take their time with the writing, iirc.
Did the final episode air? I will start watching it, probably, after I get through Season 2 of Alice in Borderland. (Just took two days to watch through the first season.)
I’m watching it on the HBO-Max app [my roommate’s communal family acct], so I’m not sure about how that syncs up with airing on broadcast tv, if that’s what you mean (maybe I’m overthinking). The final episode of the final season is definitely available to watch on that app, though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Likewise... I hear season 2 may not come out til 2024, as they really want to take their time with the writing, iirc.
I am happy with that, if it ensures the quality is as good as first season. Really, it deserves that amount of love and care, it's been a rewarding experience viewing it. (I've watched it at least twice, along with some repeated parts.)
I’m watching it on the HBO-Max app [my roommate’s communal family acct], so I’m not sure about how that syncs up with airing on broadcast tv, if that’s what you mean (maybe I’m overthinking). The final episode of the final season is definitely available to watch on that app, though.
I am looking forward to pushing through it.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm watching The Future Of... on Netflix.

I hate all of these invasive tech possibilities. Creepy Black Mirror stuff.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you also offended that Episode 1 is about dogs, and not cats?
YES. :irked:
I yelled at the TV.

At the same time, I wouldn't wanna invade kitty's privacy, anyway, outside of med necessity, since they instinctually conceal pain/distress.
We're all going to be dead so soon...
I'd better be old & gone before this crap becomes reality.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
YES. :irked:
I yelled at the TV.

At the same time, I wouldn't wanna invade kitty's privacy, anyway, outside of med necessity, since they instinctually conceal pain/distress.

I'd better be old & gone before this crap becomes reality.
I heard Elon is entering the bear testing phase any time now...

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Currently watching a Taiwanese show called The Victims' Game.

Finished my 4th re-watch of The Sopranos, and also recently watched The Righteous Gemstones and Vice Principals.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spent the night at my grandmother's on Saturday. Shadow of The Cat was on broadcast TV (Svengoolie!)