User Tag List

Page 243 of 265 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2647

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

Nightcrawlers, on the plane ride home. Good!

Project Almanac, reminds me Primer.
    Listening
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ISFP

The Great Mouse Detective
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Starting Mr Robot, looks good so far.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Life After Beth. Aubrey Plaza plays a zombie. Movie isn't that good but I watched it for Aubrey's performance. She's adorably grumpy and sarcastic.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

~ Elbert Hubbard

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Starting Mr Robot, looks good so far.
    I just started this as well, enjoying it but got a sudden Fight Club twist feeling around half way through the second episode.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    ISFP

Bethel: Community and Schizophrenia in Northern Japan

Located in a small fishing town on the northern island of Hokkaido is a small but vibrant group of people with schizophrenia and other psychosocial disabilities. The Bethel House organization was founded in 1984 to support people with these types of disabilities living in the community. Through various work programs, group homes, and a close relationship with the hospital and town, Bethel’s members slowly reintegrate into Japanese society. The film explores how the members of Bethel struggle with their lives, their problems, and the meaning of community.

Bethel: Community and Schizophrenia in Northern Japan (Video 2007) - Plot Summary - IMDb

It's no good if people feel better because they think we did something for them. It's no good if they think I cured them. We're always noting that people who think 'we cured them' always relapse, on the other hand, people get better the 'bethel way' because of everyone's help. They are so happy that they met so many people and it's the richness of these relationships. Within all that I want them to feel the hospital was an important part of their entire experience. This style of treatment, I think, is more stable than 'curing' them. We've managed to reveal the depth, the breadth, and the dimensionality of their personality. - Dr. Kawamura, Psychiatrist at Bethel House
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

My first and last Eric Rohmer film; it's so mind numbingly dull. There should be a warning about these kinds of films.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INTJ

Almost finished Daredevil. It has it's problems, but it's possibly my favorite out of all the Marvel movie/tv shows so far.

Also just finished season two of Rick and Morty. Fantastic show, one of the most inventive, create and unusual shows I've come across. The second season didn't quite match the brilliance of the first, but that's only because it's one of the finest pieces of television I've ever experienced.