User Tag List

Page 239 of 265 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2644

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Welcome to Me

- - - Updated - - -

Love this movie. I think it's hilarious.
    It's a good film.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dragon. A noir-ish kung fu film where an investigator uses acupuncture to suppress his empathy in order to root out a potentially dangerous qi master in hiding. Pretty cool.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

this watch it it's excellent especially if you like dark whimisical films it's a mix between big fish and box trolls (if you seen that, it's good worth watching maybe once but not more than that)

by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I finally saw The Maltese Falcon yesterday. I really didn't know much about it, except that it's a prime example of the use of a macguffin, and of noir. I was surprised about how small the sets were and how few locations there were, giving it a cramped feel. And pleasantly surprised that it takes place in San Francisco. Good stuff, though.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

American Ultra. I give it a 6.5/10. A mostly pointless time killer; the best part was the preview of Deadpool and Mockingjay Part 2 before the film.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Just finished the 'him' version of 'The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' -- I recommend the 'Them' version, I saw it first, yesterday, and 'him' just adds a few additional scenes (probably 'her' is the same, adding some additional footage)

I think the character development and relational/life/personality struggles were very well done.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Dragon. A noir-ish kung fu film where an investigator uses acupuncture to suppress his empathy in order to root out a potentially dangerous qi master in hiding. Pretty cool.
    It's on youtube free https://youtu.be/eCM2iyka7Bs
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

All About Eve. It's considered one of the all time great films but I give it a 6/10. Some of the more recent movies I've seen such as Pixar's Inside Out and The Grand Budapest Hotel are more entertaining films. This really is the golden age of cinema.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Default Daisies

Enjoy.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Took a chance on an indie film. This is probably the best movie I've seen this year, which is strange because I usually don't like seeing self-destructive behavior in a film.

Go see "Before I Disappear" now; get the soundtrack as well. It's about a suicidal INFP (or ISFP?) who finds redemption when he connects with his estranged niece.

Also, Shawn Christensen is da man! He wrote, directed, and starred in the movie and he also contributed a song.