User Tag List

Page 229 of 265 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2645

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Unbroken was broken.

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Insurgent. This is becoming a very fun and enjoyable series.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Today is The Daredevil Day.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell

Reminds me of Entp 7w8 precison driving and engineering:

I remember the time we went shopping together at the Berlin Flea Market/Auction he drove an pearlescent Audi Quattro that day. It had rained. As we were leaving he decided he was going to drift the car sideways the entire length of the parking lot. So here we are are sliding sideways through the parking lot and another car was making its way across the lot as we are barreling towards them sideways. The driver of the other car has this "oh, shit, look on their face because they think we are going to hit them (they step on the gas trying to get out of the way, wheels spinning) I glance over at my Dad and say "Dad, will you stop already, you are scaring the shit of people" He responds with laughter. I smiled and said "Dad you are a maniac, I trust you because I know you have complete control over the car, but they don't" He just kept right on laughing steering out at the last minute.

Also, anytime I think of a Black Porshe 911 and the time I drove it on Rte 38 in Mt. Laurel, NJ, (with my heart in my throat 0-60 in 3 seconds at a red-light) :

When I was 10 year old, my father brought home an Aston Martin DB5-50 and parked it out front of our house. So for the entire weekend there was a steady stream of spectators stopping to admire the car. I didn't understand why. He said it was the same car James Bond drove. I remember it had a mahogany steering wheel and leather seats.

Also, real 7's have the demeanor of a sophisticated, debonair and worldly wise gentleman, pushing the envelope for sensation thrills. Nothing at all like the rock star personae which is frequently attributed to the type.

And yes, Dear Enneagram Enthusiasts that is an example of a true, real life 7w8. Thanks for watching.
    Last edited by violett; 04-19-2015 at 12:12 PM.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I saw Broad City for the first time yesterday. It was awesome. It seemed very millennial in its concerns, and I liked to see that. It's a comedy about the world I live in.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I saw Broad City for the first time yesterday. It was awesome. It seemed very millennial in its concerns, and I liked to see that. It's a comedy about the world I live in.
    Love that show so much. I know what you mean about feeling like it's about your world.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Love that show so much. I know what you mean about feeling like it's about your world.
    Yes... like the kinds of jobs the characters have, and the utter lack of disregard about appearing "adult." I think my favorite bit was the freak-out about the environment at the office supply store... what could be more Generation Y than that?

I also hope that Abbi's roommate is never shown. I think if he was ever revealed, that would be tragic.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Saw Boyhood or as I call it: Profile of a Mopey INTP. Gotta admire the dedication of the 4 actors but the movie needed a plot; otherwise, why not just do a documentary like the British "Up" series.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Last night I watched the second episode of Firefly, it's looking promising. It feels like a Sci-Fi Western.

I got furious with Furious 7