User Tag List

Page 197 of 265 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2645

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

So, what do you disagree with and why?

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Just watched Stuck in Love. Good soundtrack. Ok move. I fucking love Logan Lerman Since I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I like Nat Wolff too.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

The Iron Giant

Nebraska. A good film for people who enjoyed Everything Is Illuminated and The Straight Story. Deeply melancholy, slow burning, and some really good acting.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Default Her

I saw the movie Her last night.

It was just like Typology Central.

It explored the online issues of group conversation versus romantic love between two individuals. And hey, group conversation won. Just like on Typology Central.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) - I think I have seen too many of these types of movies and they don't seem to be doing anything for me lately. For some reason I do enjoy the old James Bond movies. This movie made me want to think, when I shouldn't have to think.

Delivery Man (2013) - I enjoyed the movie, except for the part where he said it was okay for when they went against the advice of the person from the drug rehabilitation program. I don't understand why that would be a good thing. Are they encouraging that, it's okay to overdose and then use the argument that they have a good job to justify that they don't need help? Then why overdose in the first place? Was it a mistake/accident? I mean, the person, should have known that they are playing with fire in the first place. I guess I lack the personal knowledge to understand why somebody would go through such a thing in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I saw the movie Her last night.

It was just like Typology Central.

It explored the online issues of group conversation versus romantic love between two individuals. And hey, group conversation won. Just like on Typology Central.
    Although I'm unsure what you're talking about, I really want to see that film! Do you think it's worth watching?

I recently watched "American Hustle", which I found very funny, and somewhat entertaining, but I was left feeling somewhat unfulfilled. I was very pleased to see Louis CK in it though, he was one of the highlights.

Oh, and the new season of Sherlock is pretty silly and full of fanservice. It was like they were making a conscious effort to supply gif-worthy material for the tumblr folk.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Although I'm unsure what you're talking about, I really want to see that film! Do you think it's worth watching?

I recently watched "American Hustle", which I found very funny, and somewhat entertaining, but I was left feeling somewhat unfulfilled. I was very pleased to see Louis CK in it though, he was one of the highlights.

Oh, and the new season of Sherlock is pretty silly and full of fanservice. It was like they were making a conscious effort to supply gif-worthy material for the tumblr folk.
    Yes American Hustle is a good movie.

And Her is interesting because it is about the internet, which is, of course, our medium of choice.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

12 Years a Slave - Saw people running out crying.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP

12 Years a Slave. A good film--a great film even. But it is overrated, imo.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Started watching Breaking Bad not long ago, and just now understand the appeal of watching shows serially as opposed to all at once when they're finished: so everybody can rant about it together. Preparing a mental essay about the parasitic relationship of the leads anyway.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]