User Tag List

Page 196 of 265 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2641

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    No. A review I just read mentions that the film basically presents it's argument as the only logical argument given the facts at hand.

And that differing view points aren't addressed very generously. All of which I pretty much assumed given the title of the film.

In lieu of that I'm not liable to watch it.
    I want to know what you think about it because I assume you would come to different conclusions. Your opportunity to have an actual argument.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I want to know what you think about it because I assume you would come to different conclusions. Your opportunity to have an actual argument.
    I'm sure I would come to different conclusions.

I'll give it a look (not much better to do at the moment) and see if I can get all the way through it.

I'll then have to decide how much I feel discussing it.

On another not I watched HBO's new show True Detective. Pretty slow so far, but I'm going to see how it plays out.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Just started it.

It goes from clips of Rubio and Romney being skewered on the daily show to Reich speaking to an auditorium.

One of the first things he says is "as we get deeper into this subject the labels liberal and conservative will become increasingly irrelevant".

If the subject moves one beyond such labels, then why start off the movie with the Romney and Rubio clips?
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

The Iron Giant

I just watched Frozen with my daughter. I'm glad she liked it. I found it pretty unremarkable in a lot of ways, most notably the songs.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

Have you seen the rest of the first series? I loved it, I thought it was great.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Have you seen the rest of the first series? I loved it, I thought it was great.
    2 minutes in i was like i'll watch this later, and never did. I have bad attention span when it comes to watching things

Senior Member Array

Seen recently: American Hustle (Amy Adams ), Inside Llewyn Davis, Her (Amy Adams ) and Breathless (en français, À bout de souffle).

I liked 'em all (although Breathless (1960 French New Wave film) was... weird; still, Jean Seberg ).

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    2 minutes in i was like i'll watch this later, and never did. I have bad attention span when it comes to watching things

I highly recommend it.

Enneagram
    8w9

I'm halfway through it, and unfortunately Reich hasn't told me anything I didn't already know.

I actually expected to hear something new, but I don't see things changing much in the second half.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Enneagram
    8w9

It's getting worse.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so