User Tag List

Page 191 of 265 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2644

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

  1. #1901
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I hope it's as good as you say...cause I Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate Bale but I wanna see it.
    If you hate the movie, I will be VERY surprised. It's seriously on the same level as Casino, Goodfellas, and Jango Unchained.

  2. #1902
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Just got back from Wolf of Wall Street.

    Great Flick. Still digesting it.
    I'm gonna go see that sometime soon. I'm glad it was good.

  3. #1903
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zulidadwi View Post
    Just watched 47 Ronin, I like it because I like Japan anime
    I also saw it tonight and it was a good story.

  4. #1904
    Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    If you hate the movie, I will be VERY surprised. It's seriously on the same level as Casino, Goodfellas, and Jango Unchained.
    Django!!!!! Loved it.

  5. #1905
    Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Just watched 21 & Over

    I always like these types of movies more the 2nd time I see them. It was funny. I love the main actors.

  6. #1906
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

  7. #1907
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Django!!!!! Loved it.
    When are you going to go see it?

    Also, I saw three movies in the last few days. I saw:

    1)Elysium

    1 out of 10

    I was VERY disappointed in this movie. This had to be one of the biggest letdowns of the year. I don't even think that it was worth the $1.50 that I paid to the Red Box to rent this movie. It was fucking boring as hell, I kept watching my watch over and over again, because I just wanted it to be over already. It just seemed like they hired big name actors to try and make as much money as possible with as little effort as possible. What a disappointment.

    2) Walter Middy

    8 out of 10 stars

    I really liked this movie. The character keeps drifting off into outer space and people keep picking on him for it. I related a bit to this character, and this probably made me like the movie more. Also, I should mention that the advertisements make it look like he just keeps dreaming of going on adventures, and he doesn't actually go on any real adventures. However, this is not the case, in the beginning of the movie he just dreams of going on adventures, but later in the movie he actually goes on a real adventure. So it's not all just fantasy.

    3) Wall Street Wolf

    10 out of 10

    This movie was fucking amazing! This movie was just as good as, "American Hustle". Anyone that has a very id personality type or is into very worldly things like money, power, success, prestige, sex, etc, will very much like this movie. It has a really good plot, and is almost like a drama and a comedy mixed into one: The movie has a very engaging plotline but at the same time has a VERY LARGE amount of humor that is very similar to like "The Hangover" or "Hot Tub Time Machine" for instance. If you were to take the original Wall Street movie with Gordon Gekko and combine it with the Hangover, you would produce this movie. The movie will literally make you laugh so hard that you will piss your pants. In fact, in one scene Leo DiCaprio's character take Qualudes and I'm not gonna tell you what happens but the scene literally had me, my friend, and the rest of the audience laughing for a solid 10 minutes straight. The only downside to the movie is that it is so long: the movie is literally 3 hours long! So go see it on a day when you have a lot of time to kill. However, you will not regret it.

  8. #1908
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default



    I could use a rewatch of it, perhaps, but it boasts innovative special effects for its time. In typical Kubrick fashion, it builds intense suspense and awe with little more than music and ambiance. Inscrutable plot devices gave me chills; you get the feeling that the line begins to blur where your preconceptions lie. However, it was drawn out in ways less enjoyable than The Shining.

    8/10

  9. #1909
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,235

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  10. #1910
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Wolf of Wall Street...what the hell did I just watch?

Similar Threads

  1. Rank Every Anime Series You've Ever Watched
    By Qlip in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
  2. TV shows you watched as a child
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 06:21 AM
  3. Who's NOT watched this...
    By Mace in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:29 AM
  4. Anyone watched HBO's: OZ?
    By Qre:us in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
  5. Ever watched to see what you'd do next?
    By Oberon in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO