User Tag List

Page 190 of 265 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2644

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

  1. #1891
    Senior Member Array The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    I went to see this movie, "American Hustle" last night. The movie was one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my whole life. The writing/directing style seemed to almost feel like a blend of Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Oliver Stone fused all into one movie.

    The movie had amazing dialogue like a Tarantino movie, the general crime feeling like an Oliver Stone movie, and the plot twists of a Scorsese movie. I would give this movie a 10/10. Awesome movie!

  2. #1892
    Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I went to see this movie, "American Hustle" last night. The movie was one of the best movies that I have ever seen in my whole life. The writing/directing style seemed to almost feel like a blend of Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, and Oliver Stone fused all into one movie.

    The movie had amazing dialogue like a Tarantino movie, the general crime feeling like an Oliver Stone movie, and the plot twists of a Scorsese movie. I would give this movie a 10/10. Awesome movie!
    I hope it's as good as you say...cause I Haaaaaaaaaaaaaate Bale but I wanna see it.

  3. #1893
    failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    On your list there...I'll have to get back to you on some cause I know I have been meaning to see some of them. Especially Free Birds.

    I'm a happy go lucky ending kinda gal...so I love animations ha ha.

    I think that's why I don't like a lot of movies though actually I want everything to work out in the end the way I pictured and if it doesn't I'm unhappy with the movie. (stubborn optimist)
    Frozen wasn't that bad, the musical part irked me. Probably because I can't sing to save my life.

    Do you tend to do that with books too? Reading the last page to see what the end would be like?

  4. #1894
    Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Frozen wasn't that bad, the musical part irked me. Probably because I can't sing to save my life.

    Do you tend to do that with books too? Reading the last page to see what the end would be like?
    Ugh I hate reading some books. Cause I don't want to ruin the ending but I have to understand the whole picture to be able to even want to read a book. So yea...I'm guilty, I sometimes do ha ha. It's much worse of a let down if a book has a crap ending though...Cause reading is way more work then watching a movie. lol

  5. #1895
    Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,480

    Default

    Just got back from Wolf of Wall Street.

    Great Flick. Still digesting it.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

    8w9 sx/so

  6. #1896
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Waiting for The Secret Life of Walter "Ben-Stiller-Wants-an-Oscar" Mitty to start.

    I'll see The Wolf of Wall Street tomorrow, @DiscoBiscuit.

  7. #1897
    Member Array zulidadwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Just watched 47 Ronin, I like it because I like Japan anime
    - give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; then to that twenty, add a hundred more; a thousand to that hundred : so kiss on, to make that thousand up a million, treble that million, and when that is dare let's kiss a fresh, as when we first begun - Robert Herrick

  8. #1898
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zulidadwi View Post
    Just watched 47 Ronin, I like it because I like Japan anime
    Solid reasoning. Does it follow the Seven Ronin Samurai trope?

    I just watched this,



    no idea what it was about, but I liked it.

  9. #1899
    Member Array zulidadwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    ISTx
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Solid reasoning. Does it follow the Seven Ronin Samurai trope?
    no idea what it was about, but I liked it.
    Hmm... I haven't watch it yet 'the Seven Ronin' but have you watched Hitoukiri Battousai Live Action ?
    - give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; then to that twenty, add a hundred more; a thousand to that hundred : so kiss on, to make that thousand up a million, treble that million, and when that is dare let's kiss a fresh, as when we first begun - Robert Herrick

  10. #1900
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zulidadwi View Post
    Hmm... I haven't watch it yet 'the Seven Ronin' but have you watched Hitoukiri Battousai Live Action ?
    I have not.

Similar Threads

  1. Rank Every Anime Series You've Ever Watched
    By Qlip in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
  2. TV shows you watched as a child
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 06:21 AM
  3. Who's NOT watched this...
    By Mace in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:29 AM
  4. Anyone watched HBO's: OZ?
    By Qre:us in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
  5. Ever watched to see what you'd do next?
    By Oberon in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO