User Tag List

Page 185 of 265 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2644

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

amateur cartographer Array kquirk's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

The Place Beyond the Pines. It gets the kquirk stamp of approval.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Just watched Timer. I have a new affinity for John Patrick Amedori.

I disapprove of the movie though.

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by kquirk View Post
    The Place Beyond the Pines. It gets the kquirk stamp of approval.
    Definitely want to see this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Just watched Timer. I have a new affinity for John Patrick Amedori.

I disapprove of the movie though.
    Why? Did you ask too many questions?

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Why? Did you ask too many questions?
    What questions would I be asking? You mean at the end? Well to be honest...No. I don't care to ask those questions. I don't care if they get together or not. I was captured by the kid's ability to be genuine, therefore I think she should have ended up with him (despite how unrealistic it might have been.) I'm angry at that main character for giving into her judgerness. She should have taken the timer off with her sister. She shoudn't have abandoned her sister like that. After that scene where she didn't get it removed, I was just sad. I stopped relating to her. And I didn't like her anymore. And she can't get together with the guy at the end cause that's the sister's interest. The timers meant nothing to me by the end, I saw them as a bs irrelevant premise.

I'm assuming you saw it? If so, what was your opinion? Did you like the movie?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

What questions would I be asking? You mean at the end? Well to be honest...No. I don't care to ask those questions. I don't care if they get together or not. I was captured by the kid's ability to be genuine, therefore I think she should have ended up with him (despite how unrealistic it might have been.) I'm angry at that main character for giving into her judgerness. She should have taken the timer off with her sister. She shoudn't have abandoned her sister like that. After that scene where she didn't get it removed, I was just sad. I stopped relating to her. And I didn't like her anymore. And she can't get together with the guy at the end cause that's the sister's interest. The timers meant nothing to me by the end, I saw them as a bs irrelevant premise.

I'm assuming you saw it? If so, what was your opinion? Did you like the movie?
    What I liked about the movie was, the two kids that had backing from the devices as to why it would work between the two. Which forced the parents to acknowledge it and not interfere by projecting their fears onto them. Usually the case when two different types of family background meets.

As for her and the younger guy, I think it was a moment of excitement, because they were both breaking the rules. Not sure if it would have worked in the long run.

Wasn't the best movie. But I liked the idea that they explored.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What I liked about the movie was, the two kids that had backing from the devices as to why it would work between the two. Which forced the parents to acknowledge it and not interfere by projecting their fears onto them. Usually the case when two different types of family background meets.

As for her and the younger guy, I think it was a moment of excitement, because they were both breaking the rules. Not sure if it would have worked in the long run.

Wasn't the best movie. But I liked the idea that they explored.
    Yea, ur right about the two families.

I know ending up with the younger guy long term wouldn't have probably worked out. The thing is he knew he loved her and she didn't have a clue what love was about.... She wasn't getting the point that life doesn't have guarantees and even if she finds true love by some timer there's still no guarantee that "the one" wont die or what have you.

And I liked the idea as well. It was an interesting story to follow, I wont deny that. I am just glad it's not real life. I don't think I would get the timer if it was real life though. Too much pressure. And I don't believe in being limited to just one person.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Yea, ur right about the two families.

I know ending up with the younger guy long term wouldn't have probably worked out. The thing is he knew he loved her and she didn't have a clue what love was about.... She wasn't getting the point that life doesn't have guarantees and even if she finds true love by some timer there's still no guarantee that "the one" wont die or what have you.

And I liked the idea as well. It was an interesting story to follow, I wont deny that. I am just glad it's not real life. I don't think I would get the timer if it was real life though. Too much pressure. And I don't believe in being limited to just one person.
    It was great for the kids because it was such a short time. Where as with her, it was unknown, or the time was ridiculously long like for her sister. I agree, too much pressure, if it doesn't go your way

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Mandela, was interesting to me, another side of the story. Something I never knew. I guess I learn about my own country every day.

amateur cartographer Array kquirk's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

Definitely want to see this one.
    You should. It's not as essential as Blue Valentine, but still solid.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.