• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so i discovered an awesome show on hbomax, called ghosts. It's a bbc comedy about a young couple who inherits a haunted mansion and the female has an accident and after that is able to see and talk to the ghosts. It's better than it sounds but that's what i've been watching. there also doing an american reboot on paramount+ it's not as good but still pretty good

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Watched, haunting of hill house (excellent)
finished ted lasso (which reminded me how people can get obessed with ENFP's)
finished See

started the third season of You but kind of turned off .

Waiting to watch a couple of new fun things but everything seems to be coming out november.

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Succession episode 301 just came out, and it was amazing, an absolute masterclass. All it takes is for one great show to come out after years of Covid plagued programming, to remind me what great television looks like again.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
dopesick--wasn't expecting much but it's pretty good so far. will piss you off when you realize it actually happened, and how bad things got because of one drug i'm still on the first episode

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The King's Choice. Well made and well acted. And it got me curious about coastal artillery. Apparently the troops at Oscarsborg fortress had 28 cm Krupp coastal guns, which are still there today for tourists to see.

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Rewatches of Summer Wars and Your Name. Recently started season two of New Game!, which is a fun series about game developers.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

cant believe i hadn't seen this movie before

Trenton

Anime called bad boys. I can not say that I am huge anime fan but decided to watch the recommnedation of my friend. I used gogoanime for its watch. Many people near me say that anime is for kids. But I can disagree in Japan anime watch all people from young to olders.

Last edited:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’ve been watching reality TV.
It needs to stop.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So I'm almost done with Battlestar Galactica. And I love it. After I finish I'm going to rewatch all of red dwarf