• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little women, I've been meaning to watch it for such a long time, but only now, I got to it! I have to say... I expected so much more from that critically acclaimed piece of art. The storyline was confusing, the retrospective did not work the way director intended imho. It simply pulled you out of an atmosphere of one timeline and threw you right into the next one without giving you time to emotionally adapt. Also the relationships between main characters should have been much deeper and better explained, rather it just balanced between here and then without letting you fully enjoy any of it.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Curse of Oak Island. It's been a largely disappointing season; they found a bunch of wooden structures, but not much else.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just started watching some episodes from the new Magnum PI series and its not so bad imo, the storylines aren't very original (its the usual crime/comedy series) but its still fun and the setting is cool :D

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I almost died laughing watching the beginning of the Rifftrax of Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe. I had to turn it off because it was actually making my head hurt I was laughing so hard. I'd just finished watching the Samurai Cop Rifftrax, so imagine my delight in finding within the first five minutes that this movie is even ten times worse than that one.

Also, I gotta say that James Adomian's hilarious Jesse Ventura impression is actually spot on. I've never really heard the real Jesse Ventura talk until sound in this, and honestly, his vocal persona is really kind of goofy on their own, reminiscent of, as one of the Rifftrax guys hinted at, a more gravelly Kevin from the office.

It's become my new favorite thing to say in that voice "I am Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe."

I've also been watching Community. It took me a while to get through the first season because the relationships between the characters were still forming, but now I'm hooked. Troy and Abed weren't even best buds yet, and they were my favorite part of the episodes I caught when it was still on the air. I haven't seen any of the episodes after season 3. I'm not sure if I'll like the show as much once Donald Glover leaves (season 6?).

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Tacoma FD. It's the funniest show on TV right now. It's politically incorrect and irreverent without being obnoxiously disgusting like AMC's Preacher series.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Deep Space 9 :shrug:

Im in the mood to watch pandorum, but its not streaming rn -_-

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Recently watched the film on Snowden by Oliver Stone, it was not bad at all imo - even if still in a Hollywood way but it was better and more accurate than I first thought and the actors all did a good job