• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
HAPPY! from Syfy, on Netflix.

...So this is what happened to Stabler after SVU.

And, Patrick Fischler always plays weird/creepy roles..but he finally has achieved peak creepery in this one. I love it.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Big Lez show mate.

It's the thing to watch when you don't know what to watch but you want to watch the thing that will take it all the way home and to the bottle-o and back.

It's the skitz mission you've all been waiting for.

I don't know what I'm talking about but I do know one thing.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
X-Men: Dark Phoenix. More like Dark Turkey; this one has zero character development and everyone's basically just a prop for Jean Grey to mess with.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For some godawful reason, I've been watching You on Netflix.

Basic gist:

h82B10245

Also, nearly every character is hilariously dislikable in some way or another. I can't wait to put some of my friends through this & soak up their bad reactions.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I recently watched Dracula, Sex Education season 2, and the Witcher on Netflix. I'm also keeping up with Charmed on the CW.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Netflix's "The Haunting of Hill House". This is very well done; if you enjoyed The Sixth Sense, you'll like this.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I enjoy garbage true crime documentaries. I’ve started a new one recently: Fear Thy Neighbor.
It’s actually the only one that makes me lose a bit more faith in humanity. Not the spurned lover/passion killings, or killings for money, serial or spree killers. But these neighbors. Jeez. There are so many stubborn, petty humans. Property line dispute? Throw your feces at them. Killing someone over a 10ft x 4ft patch of shared driveway? Or over a novelty mailbox? Really? Sure!

So many.

It’s still a small sample within the world population, I suppose, but man... it’s just so.. stupid. :mellow:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trump: An American Dream

It's remarkable how time manages to hide away all one one's sins. I admittedly had little insight into Trump's background prior to mainly being known as a TV personality, yet this documentary really paints the picture of his past of having the reputation of an megalomaniac con-man who speaks in positive hyperbole about anything with his name attached to it, yet in actuality was slowly exposed for surviving mostly on borrowed money.

Just watching a series of interviews, the guy is a hell of a salesman if you aren't the type to really do the research behind his claims.

His time on The Apprentice really did a lot to reestablish his perception to a much more respectable one of being shrewd yet effective businessman, which washed the previously mentioned failures under the rug enough to help create an appeal to the masses that be could be competent enough to be a political candidate.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interstellar. I watched it for the first time when it was released but tbh I like it even more with time, its a really cool movie if you like science-fiction (but with a more realistic/scientific plot)

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The mid-season premiere of The Walking Dead. I think it finally jumped the shark with that scene between Negan and Alpha.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The pilot of Black Sails. I liked it. I'm not expecting 100% historical accuracy, but it did better than I would have expected, although the orgy with Long John Silver was a little eye-rolling. Nassau really was a pirate base, for sure.