• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
John Wick 3. It's almost as good as Peppermint; the kills are spectacular but they need to be spaced out a little more.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Season 2 of Dark, along with Season 1 of Outlander (I'd read all of the Outlander books so it's fun to see the show now that it's on netflix).

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Season 2 of Dark, along with Season 1 of Outlander (I'd read all of the Outlander books so it's fun to see the show now that it's on netflix).
Omg !! I was just coming to discuss season 1 & 2 of the dark! So well written!
I wish I watched them back to back because there are so many little parts and details. It's brilliant I am half way through the second season and I am OBSESSED.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cracks (2009)

It's one of those strange movies that a lot of critics love to hate, but.. I like it. Idgaf.

RedLetterMedia’s Re:View of Star Trek Discovery s2. I haven’t watched a single minute of this abomination of a show (STD that is) besides the guys reviewing it because they’re far more entertaining. It seems that the people writing this sad excuse of a show are using the pass the story around the campfire method. This thing is such a mess of contradictions and forgotten plot devices. There is zero cohesion from episode to episode. What a clusterf__k.

On a positive note, RedLetterMedia’s Wheel of the Worst, where they spin a wheel and watch horrible old VHS vids at random and review them is a freaking goldmine of laughs. I highly recommend it.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Bridget Jones baby while drinking wine and enjoying watching an ENFP try to get herself out of the most hilarious mess
fdef9229a72dcaa43b6e90f15c983c16.jpeg

Lark

So glad I actually started watching Skull Island as I'd assumed it'd be crap, its actually awesome and its got a lot of my favourite actors and actresses in it too.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
12 Years a Slave.. I’m now interested in reading the book..

Jaguar

The Loudest Voice, on Showtime. Russell Crowe plays Roger Ailes and does a damn good job of it.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Dark Spot.. I don't know why but I'm really into all of Netflix foreign TV series. I think they are amazing lol and i listen to it and read the caption like a true weirdo.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The Twilight Zone 1959'. Extremely prophetic and Orwellian like in many aspects of its storytelling.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Omg !! I was just coming to discuss season 1 & 2 of the dark! So well written!
I wish I watched them back to back because there are so many little parts and details. It's brilliant I am half way through the second season and I am OBSESSED.

Agreed. I felt very much the same with the first few episodes especially, just not at all remembering many of the details of the first season (and the details are pretty important in understanding what's going on!! haha). But I started to recall more as the season went on. But -- yes, watching back to back is what really needs to be done.

----------------

Just finished Stranger Things 3 a few nights ago. Thought it was really solid which I find kind of impressive as with this sort of show it could easily go the other way. Also really liked the character add of Robin. Though, I am very curious what exactly they'll be doing in season 4 / how this thing is going to be wrapped up.

And now... guess I'll resume Outlander. :laugh: At least until the next season of Better Call Saul hits netflix (should be soon?)