• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Amberiat

Infinity
So I watched the first episode of Altered Carbon and I have to say, it looks good. Unfortunately doesn't seem to live up to the hype around it. Then again I'm probably expecting too much from only one episode. Very interesting concept though.

Lark

Watching the Woody Allen and Larry David collaboration which is Whatever Works.

Its great, in the style of Kurb Your Enthusiasm, very much, hard to believe that Kurb is largely improv.

This is more misanthropic, if you can believe that, than Kurb but its amusing. I like that style of thinking and expression A LOT and I sure as hell dont believe that a lot of people, in this part of the world at least, get it.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

And with this trailer, we've officially entered the darkest timeline of Hollywood cash-grabbing off established properties. Seriously, have you no shame? First off, despite their best efforts, Sonic just looks like a crudely taxidermied monstrosity of his former self. Second, could you have a more seemingly basic plot? I mean, you literally copied and pasted the script of every introductory film for every intellectual property translated into film, ever. The sad part is that some people, just by virtue of a sense of vague familiarity and nostalgia, will pay actual money to go see this, by choice no less, and thus will further perpetuate this trend of cinematic laziness due to it turning a profit.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I finally got to watch Avengers Endgame :D

Its a really cool movie imo like because of all the hype I didn't know what to expect or if I'd be disappointed but it wasn't the case at all. In facf it was exactly like I thought it would be - and the action scenes were terrific :thumbup:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dead To Me. It's on Netflix. Unique writing so far, and very funny without any pretentiousness.

Lark

Cinemassacre film reviews, the stooges, I like the film reviews, and the guys that are in it besides James Rolfe.

Not a lot of people do but I do.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Avengers: Endgame. I hope I like the Secret Life of Pets sequel more.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pokémon Detective Pikachu.
Pikachu is literally me.

• Sarcastic
  • Cracks jokes to avoid intimacy
  • Addicted to coffee

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Finally watched the original Jumanji. I can see why people like it more, the intro was definitely better. I think I prefer the second one though. Rumor has it there will be a third one released this winter.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
GoT's ending could have been better. I much enjoyed Movie Theory's interpretation of how the show 'should have' ended. On the bright side,

[ACTUAL SPOILERS]