• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

True

Permabanned
MBTI Type
I
I finally watched The Matrix! Can't believe I let that one pass me for so long.

Permabanned
a bit of magix

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The complete series DVD set of The Dead Zone was on sale at Walmart so I'm watching the whole thing again; so far Season 1 isn't nearly as good as I remember. The camera work in this series is very innovative.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished season 1 of Sex Education. I really like the characters. Love more psychology/dynamic based shows.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just finished season 1 of Sex Education. I really like the characters. Love more psychology/dynamic based shows.

I love that show.

Have you watched Russian Doll? It's really great too.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Luminous said:
I love that show.

Have you watched Russian Doll? It's really great too.
Ah, good to know. I trust your judgment (over one of my coworkers...hahaha..Russian Doll will be queued up next!)

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've really been getting into Forged in Fire lately.