• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Big Fat Quiz of the Year for 2018

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Abacus: Small Enough to Jail

It is an Academy award nominated documentary on the only bank prosecuted for mortgage fraud in the 2008 crisis.

It is really a story of a family and the Chinese community and overreaching prosecutors.

Highly recommended, brilliant film, great story.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ingmar Bergman's "Autumn Sonata". It was excellent. A must-watch for anyone with dysfunctional parent experiences.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Finally got around to watching Battle Royale, a film about a creative attempt to solve the teen delinquency problem in Japan.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Finished watching Manhunt: Unabomber on Netflix this weekend. It is a Discovery channel miniseries.

I really enjoyed it, though I read there were a few inaccuracies, mostly involving the FBI agent played by Sam Worthington, which gave him more involvement than in real life.

Paul Bettany did a great job as Ted Kaczinsky.

It did a nice job capturing the 90s, like the People vs OJ Simpson miniseries did.

During the time of the movie (95 to 97), I was a voracious consumer of the news (print and TV), but I never paid that much attention to the case for reasons I can't explain now.

I remember when his Manifesto was published but I didn't even read it, and I suspect even most people interested in the case paid little attention to his actual Manifesto.

Anyway, well worth the watching.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
DxR7tLZU0AAnXB_

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I ever watch is Youtube? I sometimes watch them on my TV. Does that count?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Lobster. I thought it was an excellent black comedy about dating.

Also, I saw The Favourite a few nights ago. Can I just say that I wish more movies had foppish aristocrats engaging in the sport of duck-racing?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Wonderfalls. If you like Dead Like Me, you'll very likely love Wonderfalls. The main characters of both shows (George and Jaye) are very similar (quirky, disaffected slackers) but this show is much funnier.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I Kill Giants. The child actor did a great job in this one; I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The main character is an INTP and that's always interesting.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
13 Reasons Why. A Netflix series about horny teens in the throes of the hormonal maelstrom that is high school; it's excellent if you can stomach a series about little a-holes treating each other like garbage.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I :heart: Schitt's Creek. In the middle of season 3. David and his mom are the best.

Just watched a documentary on Pripyat, the ghost city near Chernobyl. I’ve always been fascinated with it’s abandonment and the subsequent reclamation of it by nature.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just watched a documentary on Pripyat, the ghost city near Chernobyl. I’ve always been fascinated with it’s abandonment and the subsequent reclamation of it by nature.

I've watched a few things on it, I think they were on youtube. I find it fascinating too.

I've watched a few things on it, I think they were on youtube. I find it fascinating too.

They have ‘tours’ you can take of the site but the Ukrainian government considers it a hot zone for about the next 20,000 years. Bring a Geiger counter.