User Tag List

Page 154 of 265 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2644

Thread: What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Thoughts?
    I really liked your assessment, EJCC.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

started watching Torchwood on Netflix. It's okay, not great. It had the potential to be great, but so far there is little consistency underlying character motivation. But perhaps it will finally motivate me to give Dr Who another chance.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array typologywhore's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Default SPN 8 (temporarily given up on). Breaking Bad <3

> Watched the first couple of episodes of SPN S8 a bit ago, but then got kinda put off by that random woman Sam appeared to have shacked up with; but, WAAY MORE than that, was mad at the way the writing totally takes Dean's side and is effectively going "BOO SAM YOU TRAITOR HOW DARE U TRY &HAVE THE QUIET FAMILY LIFE YOUVE ALWAYS WANTED" and just no

...Also: as (a)Sam's my fave character and i like him to have screen-time, and (b)i liked the focus on Sam & Dean's sibling bond &their loyalty to each other as brothers a la the earlier series, i have little patience for the whole "~Destiel~" deal (..that is, the [predominantly teenage, female] fan focus on the [imagined] romantic relationship between Dean & Castiel); aaaand it was kinda seeming like the writers were rather trying to cash in on this interest, to be honest. I'm sorry, but can you say QUEERBAITING? and that is seriously not an ok way to get an audience so i really hope they dont go any further with it

....Then again, there is Crowley, and Crowley is so utterly excellent. i will probably catch up on S8 at some point, for him, and for the fact that, even if some aspects of the show are pretty irritating, i've followed the boys this far, and dont wanna give up on them now..

> Marathoned Breaking Bad on Netflix a couple of weeks back. i started out like "...hmm...this is okaayyy..." and kinda worried the central premise was a bit of a gimmick
    but
    as it went on
    OHMYACTUALGOD.

andjust. it got so intense oh my i got to just love the characters so fucking much, like there were certainly so many times where i was freaking out at choices Walt made and just like under-my-breath yelling at the screen ("NO WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING WALT NO STOPITTTT WALTER WHITE YOU STOP THAT NOW") but i just grew to love him so much, like after a certain point it didn't matter how morally compromised he was i was just like "i don't care, i actually don't care, just don't get yourself killed ok Walt please ; A;"

^...and the same sentiment for Jesse except like times about a thousand because he's so fucking good-hearted and his parents never really thought he was worth much, and he was never much good at anything til he learnt to cook the blue stuff and now he can do something that other people are impressed with, that they respect him for...and then because of Jane...and then...all the other things toooo and justohmyGod poor poor Jesse <3 ; n;,~
    soyeah basically i just love Jesse so much ok
    and Aaron Paul is such a fucking breathtaking actor and he made me cry numerous times and i am not ashamed

....Yuh. you can probably tell i get quite into the shows i like.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I really liked your assessment, EJCC.

Quote Originally Posted by darling devotee View Post
    ...Also: as (a)Sam's my fave character and i like him to have screen-time, and (b)i liked the focus on Sam & Dean's sibling bond &their loyalty to each other as brothers a la the earlier series, i have little patience for the whole "~Destiel~" deal (..that is, the [predominantly teenage, female] fan focus on the [imagined] romantic relationship between Dean & Castiel); aaaand it was kinda seeming like the writers were rather trying to cash in on this interest, to be honest. I'm sorry, but can you say QUEERBAITING? and that is seriously not an ok way to get an audience so i really hope they dont go any further with it
    They do that a lot, it seems like, and it pisses me off; I know that the creators didn't want to include it, but they've been far too receptive to, and hyperaware of, their own fanbase -- and that's one of the reasons why I find Supernatural so conflicting*. "The French Mistake", anyone? When a show descends that far into self-parody, you know it should have ended a long time ago.

*Well, that plus the fact that they seem to get a sick enjoyment out of torturing Sam, Dean, and Cas... especially Dean. Poor guy. I'm not enough of a sadist to enjoy seeing him suffer so much.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Well, I wasn't expecting Lawful Good ladies to approve of that ending.

Dexter season finale.

(Very) Random thoughts:

Looper, was cool.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Watched Aladdin for the first time in years, mostly because I wanted to hear 'A Whole New World.'

The plan is to walk behind someone having a bad day, gently caress them from behind and slowly lift their arms a la Titanic, as I melodiously sing 'A Whole New World' to soothe their soul. I'm so excite.

ByMySword

I watched Nude Nuns with Big Guns the other night. Hilarious. lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Officially on Season 3 of Merlin - two more to go!