- My theory that Debra had set up Hannah is quite likely wrong, but she's still starting to develop a dark side... "and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you".
- Loved the scenes with Doakes. ''Surprise motherfucker!"
- Dexter was doing what he had to do to protect Deb. I don't think he would have done that if it was him or Laguerta. He's more ethical than Hannah on that aspect. However, I don't think killing a person after he served 40 years is quite right. Maybe he changed, who knows. Hell, 40 years is a lot of time.
- The event will sound very suspect. Perhaps Mathews is gonna detect the pattern involving Dexter x Doakes and Dexter x Laguerta. Or maybe Fatista
), but considering he's no longer a cop that's less likely.
- I actually like when the main characters show some dark side. That's what have made Breaking Bad Death Note remarkable tv shows. And that's why I hate Batman, the motherfucker is too predictable. Spider Man is much more interesting.
- I wonder what Hannah is planning to do (considering she ever gets back). I initially thought she was trying to kill herself.