• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Season 1 of the new Voltron series. I think the old design was better and the best part of the old series, the transformation with the cheesy music, is sorely lacking. I'm gonna be skipping this.

Lark

I watched this odd film which had Dan Ackroyd and Anthony Hopkins and Love Hewitt I think all in it and was one of those classic sold soul to the devil ideas, it wasnt great though, I'm going to watch the original which is a black and white movie called the devil and david something, it's on amazon too (I swear my memory has gotten bad).

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Devil and Daniel Webster?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just saw Ralph Breaks the Internet. It's good as expected, but not quite as good as the original.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just watched the Reboot of BladeRunner and OMG It was .... SO DEPRESSING... the atmosphere. Ugh

The main character was basically the poster child for depression. He has the same expression throughout the Entire movie.

I don't hate the movie but the atmosphere it was just too depressing and slow paced.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought this kid was an asshole since I was younger. He was so mean to her.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watching “The Three Kingdoms” a Chinese historical series :heart:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
My 3rd or 4th viewing of an old Twilight Zone episode: Her Pilgrim Soul. Saw it when it aired originally in 1985, then again about 3 years ago on DVD, and again on Christmas. It's held up well.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
giphy.gif

I absolutely adore The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

giphy.gif