• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
American_Crime_Story_season_2_poster.jpg

i'm very pleasantly surprised by how great a job darren criss has done as andrew cunanan. there's only one episode left!

Finished Jessica Jones season 2. Not too shabby. Really gets into her backstory and allows Krysten Ritter to play her with a different feel. It explains the progression of her withdrawal from people and her emotions. It even has an episode with a cameo from a season 1 character that’s quite amusing if not indicative of some potentially scary complications. Supporting characters also undergo some interesting transformations.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Game over, man! was a dumb movie. lol

Bachelor Winter Games was boring. you watch one season of the Bach and you can't go with it anymore. >:|

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm watching a bunch of stuff atm. One of then is the LoTR films just so I can compare with the books which I'm reading ATM. I'm also watching a few J Horror films and Star.

phoenix31

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just watched the first episode of the Santa Clarita Diet at the recommendation of my ESTJ friend. Thought it was pretty funny.

Ingrid in grids

I'm watching Wild Wild Country, a documentary series about the Rajneesh movement/cult and their controversies in Oregon. It's really great. Highly recommended.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been rewatching The Office as background to multitasking. American version. I plan to finally see the British version immediately after.

I forgot how awesome Creed is. He’s my hero.

Ingrid in grids

I've watched all of the Oscar noms now, and I believe Call Me By Your Name should have won Best Picture, as well as some of the other categories. Beautiful film.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
after years of peer pressure, am finally giving in and watching 5 seasons of this shit
81sUZEI+3EL._RI_.jpg