• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Ingrid in grids

Just finished the most recent episode of The Good Place. I need more. :cry:

Also I started Little Witch Academia and I love it.

Thank you to [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] for recommending it, and also [MENTION=23583]Yama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1545]Atomic Fiend[/MENTION] for giving me recommendations earlier this week. :hug:

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, by Park Chan-Wook. Very, very good. After watching "The Thirst", I had enough data to determine him as my favourite director.

In the Mood For Love, by Wong Kar-Wai. Extraordinary, as well. It had extraordinary cinematography and written in a fashion that resonated peculiarly with human nature.

Lark

I've been doing a Brooklyn 9/9 marathon again, I love that show, but there's an episode in which Terry is thinking of getting a vasectomy, its making me wonder if his characters fears about that procedure are right. No idea were to find out. :shock:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Travels With My Aunt, a sort of proto-Wes Anderson romp with a young Maggie Smith. Great cinematography with colors that really pop.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Binge watched season 7 of GoT. The actress playing Dany is very badly miscast; they have a mousey person playing a dragon and it's not very credible. She looks like she lacks resolve and it's a huge problem, imo.

I'm not sure who could've pulled off that part - maybe a young Uma Thurman or Sarah Michelle Gellar or Chloe Moretz Grace.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i watched the first episode of the new HBO show here and now. it seems promising! it has the same creator as six feet under, which is a favorite.

also, currently obsessed with rupauls drag race all stars, and thrilled that season 10 starts right after it ends!!!

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
American Gods. I loved the look of the series, but this goes nowhere. Please, no more Neil Gaiman adaptations.

Atomic Fiend

I watched Black Panther. Damn Good film. I can't really find much wrong with it, and there's quite a bit I liked. So thus, it would be a boring film to actually write an entire paragraphs worth of my thoughts on.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Reading the comments is like.. wow cold.

While I am a bit surprised he turned down Tia more than Kendall (which I think Kendall is pretty cute), I do understand that Tia was roasting both Bekah and Kendall and that's a no no in the show lol.

I don't understand why he's giving Lauren B so much of a chance.. but I do see some similarities between the two.

(the audience/commenters says that Lauren is very boring and Arie is only going based for her looks but I can't say that.. because Arie has turned down some of the best looking women early in the show)

I kind of low key like Lauren B, even though she's quiet.. I think she's good natured.

People are thinking Becca K is going to win. Maybe. IDK.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Imposters is a great show. Finished the first season.

I watched like the first episode and a slight of the next one of the Punisher. I’m like does this guy have anything better to do? You’d think he’d just sign up to work with children but no he’s gotta murder everyone lol.

Excited for Jessica Jones s2 though :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watched another Ashton’s Kutcher film. Kind of unfulfilling as you’d expect, but still visually appealing.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The kids in the movie featured in this episode are weird and annoying, even by the standards of poorly dubbed tokusatsu movies. I'd say this is my favorite Gamera episode, though I'm not sure if it beats Godzilla vs. Megalon. For the uninitiated, Gamera is similar to Godzilla, except he's a giant turtle.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So the Bachelor is done. I'm not angry at all really like many people who watched. I think Arie and Lauren B are pretty cute. I mean yeah Arie did a few mistakes. But move on guys, it ain't your relationship.

I will watch Becca K's Bachelorette season now I feel I have relevance to it. While I'm personally not attracted to her, she's certainly good looking and mature.

Confession: The reason I didn't watch Black Panther is because I also skipped other Marvel movies Thor 2 + 3, Avenger movies after the 2nd one. Civil War. Iron Man 3. Wonder Woman. If it comes on Netflix, I'll probably watch it. I'm really tired of people banking on Superhero movies. High quantity kills quality.

I'm going to be watching Throroughbreds though. That movie looks tiiiight.