• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Split - 8/10
my mind is still adjusting. Excellent writing , acting and the ball never left the pit of my stomach. James Mcavoy is always so expressive, his ability to grab your attention and never lose it. To express emotion so accurately. I shall now stay up late tonight just pondering the capacity of the human mind.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Split - 8/10
my mind is still adjusting. Excellent writing , acting and the ball never left the pit of my stomach. James Mcavoy is always so expressive, his ability to grab your attention and never lose it. To express emotion so accurately. I shall now stay up late tonight just pondering the capacity of the human mind.

Split is almost like James Mcavoy putting on an acting clinic in a feature film. His ability transition in and out of completely different characters and accents is really a sight to see. I thought the movie was great until the very end when it decided to shift randomly from thriller to sci-fi horror movie.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Split is almost like James Mcavoy putting on an acting clinic in a feature film. His ability transition in and out of completely different characters and accents is really a sight to see. I thought the movie was great until the very end when it decided to shift randomly from thriller to sci-fi horror movie.
I am actually okay with the ending because throughout the whole story line the general doubts of the personality splits by modern science was a reoccurring theme, so what they did was continue that thread with the possibility of unlocking other parts of the human mind.. one step further.. the "what if" "is it possible " regarding the human minds capabilities was always at the center of the movies theme.
P.S watching him shift in and out of character was dazzling

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
The first episode of Dark was too boring and seemed like they were trying too hard to be edgy.. but maybe it gets better?

Yeah, it does. Tension builds from episode 2 to the last one. It's a more mature and European version of Stranger things. I don't know which script came first (I liked both a lot).

TEOTFW wasn't bad I binged the whole season like a movie.

Yeah. Saw it in 2 days. Very refreshing. I like the 20 minutes per episode format. Most likeable psychopath ever ;)

Well no need to watch Dunkirk then :laugh:

Yeah, huge disappointment. Kind of lacks a good backstory, despite its great visuals & sound.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frequencies / a.k.a OXV: The Manual.

"When Mozart plays we are all the same frequency."

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Krystal is like the Cercei and Bekah is like Daenerys (I know the hair styles are backwards)
And Arie is the throne

It’s so hot.

There was absolutely no chemistry with Annalenise. I didn’t shed tears because she just didn’t know what to do :shrug:

This is such a show that makes me grin from ear to ear. I’m so into this.

Lark

There's this show the unbreakable kimmy schmit, I absolutely love its craziness and cookiness

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Controversial opinion alert: "classic" buddy cop film Lethal Weapon II (1989) aged very, very poorly, to the point that the mediocre reboot TV show (2016) is just about as good. Would give them both 2/5 stars - maybe 3/5 for the entertaining chase scenes, chemistry between leads in both film and show, and very good acting on the part of Clayne Crawford (Riggs in the show), but only if I was feeling generous.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gattaca. So good. "I never saved anything for the swim back."

Controversial opinion alert: "classic" buddy cop film Lethal Weapon II (1989) aged very, very poorly, to the point that the mediocre reboot TV show (2016) is just about as good. Would give them both 2/5 stars - maybe 3/5 for the entertaining chase scenes, chemistry between leads in both film and show, and very good acting on the part of Clayne Crawford (Riggs in the show), but only if I was feeling generous.

Did it at least have Danny DeVito as a villain?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gattaca. So good. "I never saved anything for the swim back."

Did it at least have Danny DeVito as a villain?
Sadly no. The only interesting villain in the show so far is Riggs' father - and I don't even remember the villains in the movie. South African diplomats, I think?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This new X Files season is even less serious than the last one lol

Lark

I've been watching a movie Bushwick, it was recommended by Last Exit To Nowhere on facebook, its on Netflix, its one of those ultra low budget products.

Near as I can tell from watching it so far its some kind of civil war scenario in the US, its got a really good synthwave style soundtrack which I like, the actors are complete unknowns and I like that, it brings a bit of realism to the feature in some ways because its not slick like hollywood, or even some of the indy productions, its kind of scarily plausible how it has been directed and its at least as good as Red Dawn.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Longest Day, an old black-and-white movie about the allied invasion of Normandy.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Krystal and Bekah are still at each other’s throats. Like I told you Cercei vs Daenerys

Although this recent episode I thought the Arkansas girl was really attractive and being open to admit her falling in love.

I’m disappointed though the previews for next episodes shows definite spoilers like- I mean even if some were a little predictable. I still like the suspense!!

I seriously think Bekah and Krystal will be to the very end.

lol and Maquel just came back to drama and left anyway. 😂

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But for real, I think Kendall would be perfect for Arie. I mean I like Kendall a lot, had I be Arie I think she could really show someone what an interesting life could be like.

I like the fact that Kendall is such her own person, and it’s hot.

shes such a bombshell

hnnggggg

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I watched Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf a few days ago. Holy crap, what a drama.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Stephen Kings "Rose Red". Oldie but goldie.