• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Jessica Jones + season 1 of Daredevil = <3. I love them so much.

The character Jessica is definitely multi layered and under the hard, sarcastic, ice cold surface which is partly a facade but also somewhat real is a kind empathetic woman who’s just been burned so many times. I love her wit and near permanent scowl. Dave Tennant as Kilgrave was fantastic too. He’s a likable actor and he was such a ruthless sociopath.

The best non super hero character out of all those shows (including Iron Fist, Punisher, Luke Cage) is definitely Foggy Nelson from Daredevil. He is awesome and cracks me up on a regular basis. The dialogue between him and Matt Murdock is priceless. The fight sequences are outstanding too.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The character Jessica is definitely multi layered and under the hard, sarcastic, ice cold surface which is partly a facade but also somewhat real is a kind empathetic woman who’s just been burned so many times. I love her wit and near permanent scowl.

We are one.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I watched the movie: The Details...

It says it's a comedy, I didn't laugh one bit.. but it certainly gave me sympathy feelings.

:"|

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For reasons I cannot entirely explain, I have been obsessed with the TV version of "Lethal Weapon". It's not THAT great. I don't know why I love it so much. And yet here we are, 2/3 of the way through season 1, excited to get to season 2.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I watched Vertigo yesterday. It was okay, but Strangers on a Train was infinitely better.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For reasons I cannot entirely explain, I have been obsessed with the TV version of "Lethal Weapon". It's not THAT great. I don't know why I love it so much. And yet here we are, 2/3 of the way through season 1, excited to get to season 2.
I'm weirdly impressed with Murtaugh's emotional boundaries. That's part of it. For being a crime procedural fluff show, it is much more emotionally mature than you would expect it to be - both in showing Riggs' growth and Murtaugh's... not necessarily growth, because he's already grown, but... expansion? Filling-out? Re: his own life and relationships.

Good procedurals keep you coming back despite the repetitive format. But GREAT procedurals feel like you're coming back home every time you start a new episode. Lethal Weapon may have its flaws, but for me, it's a great procedural.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I watched this and cried like a little bitch way more times than I care to admit to.

- - - Updated - - -

And now I'm considering giving up bacon.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'mma try really hard. I do love bacon. But... but... pigs are some of the most tormented livestock there is.
I'm not here to change opinions though.

Goodbye, BLTs, it's been real. :cry::bye:
In all seriousness - you're right. Best non-vegetarian, non-vegan choice is only buying milk, eggs, and meat from farms in your area that you know are ethical. Which not everyone has the luxury to do. (I should be more diligent about it, personally.)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
In all seriousness - you're right. Best non-vegetarian, non-vegan choice is only buying milk, eggs, and meat from farms in your area that you know are ethical. Which not everyone has the luxury to do. (I should be more diligent about it, personally.)

I think I'll do some research and see what animals are traditionally treated the worst, and I'll sort of do a pro/con comparison, and see where I can cut back, or where I can switch to local, or where I can replace with other sources of nourishment. I already eat very little beef (just fast food essentially). I could easily live off of 1-2 animal protein sources and feel content (I think.....). My favorites are chicken and salmon, but chickens are not treated well at all, so I dunno yet.

Sigh. The downsides of living with a strong conscience.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watched The Babysitter... that was a shitty movie lol.. main actress was cute af tho

gah why are Aussie girls so cute

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WHO'S READY FOR THE BACHELOR TONIGHT???!!!

Oh and I'm getting holiday pay for work today!😎👍🏼

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This Arie guy is boring as fuck so far.

It's kind of true.. I'm really into Bekah right now (short-hair adventurous rock climbing girl)

I mean look at her cute face:

direct

Krystal is a total savage and it seems ever more true by the preview for tonight's episode.