• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Almost finished 2nd season of Six Feet Under. It's still good but not great. The journey's fun but you kind of wish there is a destination.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saw Lucile Hadžihalilović's new film "Evolution" at my local arthouse theater last night. The movie incorporated a lot of things I'm interested in, but I'm still not sure what I feel about it, or even what it's about. It felt as if key plot points had been deliberately excised. The experience was like looking at a puzzle with most of the pieces missing. I'll let it percolate in my brain some more.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Dr. Strange. It's good but not great. I enjoyed the first half much more than the 2nd half. It's a little bit better than Thor, but not as good as Iron Man.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Watched Batman vs. Superman. Disappointing and overstuffed. Seriously, Martha? (I'd heard about that part before, but it came off even worse than I expected.) The movie is badly edited and the most interesting thing other than Wonder Woman is a dream sequence.

The reviews were right. I hope they speak favorably of Rogue One.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Watched Batman vs. Superman. Disappointing and overstuffed. Seriously, Martha? (I'd heard about that part before, but it came off even worse than I expected.) The movie is badly edited and the most interesting thing other than Wonder Woman is a dream sequence.

The reviews were right. I hope they speak favorably of Rogue One.

There's a version of the movie out that isn't so choppy.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Finished season 3 of Six Feet Under. Had a hard time typing Nate Jr. His demeanor is an ISTP but his actions are INFP. Most of you typed David as an ISFJ but he's so different from Ruth, but I guess that's the problem with fictional characters; they aren't real. Also, Brenda is an INTP? I had her as an ENFJ.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rogue One! Better than Episode VII. In fact, I think it's the Star Wars movie I've been wanting to see for years. And to think that I wasn't that interested in it when I first heard about it. This has made more interested in the other spin-off films. I needed the ending, too.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just finished season 3 of Penny Dreadful. Bleh. While I do enjoy watching Eva Green portray a mad person, it's just not enough. Dracula looked like a wimp and the none of the subplots were interesting.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just watched 1408 which is a real creepy and trippy film.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rogue One.

Also just finished Kill La Kill and loved it... wasn't sure I would originally.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm OBSESSED with the Real Housewives franchise. I'm starting to watch Beverly Hills now and I love it. And Vanderpump Rules, omg. It's so fun.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rogue One! Better than Episode VII. In fact, I think it's the Star Wars movie I've been wanting to see for years. And to think that I wasn't that interested in it when I first heard about it. This has made more interested in the other spin-off films. I needed the ending, too.

I just saw it! And I agree.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I felt more surprised and that things were more unexpected, which is weird because it was a prequel. Also, I liked Captain Andor.

I was surprised by the entire vibe of the movie. I thought it was going to suck just from watching the trailer and reading about some same ol' "revenge" plot. But it was not like that at all. I was interested the entire time. And yes, I liked that character too.