User Tag List

First 2878118126127128129130138178228 Last

Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2832

  1. #1271
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Well actually, it said watched now or in the last 24 hours (plus how good did you find it). So one for currently or within 24 hours and one for some point in time?
    I prefer this thread to any sort of current-watching thread. This one at least asks you to give a formed opinion on what you consume, rather than just a running commentary on what you are doing like the most banal twitter feed.

    "I'm watching Oprah!"

    Great.

  2. #1272
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post

    "I'm watching Oprah!"

    Great.
    "You're not INTP, you're INFP because of your username and an interest in astrology."

    Great.

  3. #1273
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    New Sherlock Holmes movie recently. I really liked it. I did remark that Holmes and Watson's relationship in the new films REALLY REALLY reminds me of the House and Wilson relationship. Which is interesting, because House and Wilson were inspired by the original Holmes and Watson, but the new-film Holmes and Watson seem to be modeled after House and Wilson. Ironic. (And probably confusing.)
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  4. #1274
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    "You're not INTP, you're INFP because of your username and an interest in astrology."

    Great.
    Shocking! On a typology forum people make bilthe comments about typology???

    Now if I was on a media forum and saw that, I'd find that annoying.

  5. #1275
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    New Sherlock Holmes movie recently. I really liked it. I did remark that Holmes and Watson's relationship in the new films REALLY REALLY reminds me of the House and Wilson relationship. Which is interesting, because House and Wilson were inspired by the original Holmes and Watson, but the new-film Holmes and Watson seem to be modeled after House and Wilson. Ironic. (And probably confusing.)
    Have you seen the current TV show? (see my avatar)

  6. #1276
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Have you seen the current TV show? (see my avatar)
    No, I haven't seen it. It's BBC, right?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  7. #1277
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Shocking! On a typology forum people make bilthe comments about typology???
    Bilthe?

  8. #1278
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    No, I haven't seen it. It's BBC, right?
    Yes, it also aired on PBS. The first season DVDs are out, not sure about the second one yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Bilthe?
    Blithe.

  9. #1279
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Yes, it also aired on PBS. The first season DVDs are out, not sure about the second one yet.
    I'll have to check it out... wonder if it's on Netflix?

    Blithe.
    Lol bilthe
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  10. #1280
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,175

    Default

    I'm watching a 1977 Wimbledon match between Bjorn Borg and Vitas Gerulaitis.
    There— past and present combined. Bite me.

Similar Threads

  1. TV shows you watched as a child
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 11:44 AM
  2. Rank Every Anime Series You've Ever Watched
    By Qlip in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
  3. Who's NOT watched this...
    By Mace in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 02:29 AM
  4. Anyone watched HBO's: OZ?
    By Qre:us in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
  5. Ever watched to see what you'd do next?
    By Oberon in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO