• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
The revenant - 6/10
Just like the previous Inarritu vehicle (birdman) this is a long-winded movie on how to win an Oscar. Di Caprio should have gotten one for Shutter Island instead.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Started Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2 last night :)

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
House MD - seasons 1 to 5 : I already feel like an expert on people who vomit blood.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Started watching Once Upon A Time. On season 2, now. While it's certainly no 10th Kingdom, I'm enjoying it, so far.

Much as I often express a deep affection for the macabre (Stephen King books practically raised me), I am a sucker for fairy tales. Curse of being NF.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Started watching Once Upon A Time. On season 2, now. While it's certainly no 10th Kingdom, I'm enjoying it, so far.

Much as I often express a deep affection for the macabre (Stephen King books practically raised me), I am a sucker for fairy tales. Curse of being NF.

The first season was entertaining enough. They lost me with the second one. I've heard others say the same.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Maybe Disney-type fairy tales are just a devolved form of horror/old fairy tales.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Comedy Bang Bang. I ilove absurdst humor. I'm trying to make my way through all the episodes on Netflix. They even do a good job making the epusodes with people who aren't partiicularly funny amusing.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
RWBY. This is probably the best anime I've seen and the only anime that I've watched beyond the first episode (other than Death Note but I couldn't find any episodes online). I like the plot and music.

I'd like to try and finish Sherlock but I don't have the attention span to watch an 80 minute episode.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
RWBY. This is probably the best anime I've seen and the only anime that I've watched beyond the first episode (other than Death Note but I couldn't find any episodes online). I like the plot and music.

I'd like to try and finish Sherlock but I don't have the attention span to watch an 80 minute episode.

WOAH THERE FRIEND! RWBY ain't an anime, it was made by Rooster Teeth (<3 me some RT) which is in Austin, Texas. Not to sound like a weeb or nothing, because I'm not. RWBY is so good in some areas but in others it's so bad. I could go all day but yeah. Speaking of anime...

I recently finished Osomatsu-san and OH BOY did I love every second of it. I really only watch anime for the comedy before anything, but it is nice to see a slice of life comedy anime dip into deeper topics after the characters are well established. On the western side of things, I watched Star vs the Forces of Evil once more and I adore it. This hiatus isn't as bad as some shows (like Steven Universe, which is FINALLY back on a normal schedule) which is super interesting because the fandom it has maintained is surprisingly chill.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Hateful Eight. Good but not great. Better than From Dusk Til Dawn and Jackie Brown, but still a below average Tarantino film.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WOAH THERE FRIEND! RWBY ain't an anime, it was made by Rooster Teeth (<3 me some RT) which is in Austin, Texas. Not to sound like a weeb or nothing, because I'm not. RWBY is so good in some areas but in others it's so bad. I could go all day but yeah. Speaking of anime...

I recently finished Osomatsu-san and OH BOY did I love every second of it. I really only watch anime for the comedy before anything, but it is nice to see a slice of life comedy anime dip into deeper topics after the characters are well established. On the western side of things, I watched Star vs the Forces of Evil once more and I adore it. This hiatus isn't as bad as some shows (like Steven Universe, which is FINALLY back on a normal schedule) which is super interesting because the fandom it has maintained is surprisingly chill.

Ah, thanks for the info! I'm kinda a noob when it comes to anime or animesque things. Also STEVEN UNIVERSE RULES!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ah, thanks for the info! I'm kinda a noob when it comes to anime or animesque things. Also STEVEN UNIVERSE RULES!

AGREED! Now there can be new information circulating around the fandom and the theories won't be so outrageous.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Comedy Bang Bang. I ilove absurdst humor. I'm trying to make my way through all the episodes on Netflix. They even do a good job making the epusodes with people who aren't partiicularly funny amusing.

That's the Ne talking :)