• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Star Wars The Force Awakens!

And then Naruto The Last Movie I bought on dvd.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The end of Mad Men; It was spectacularly cynical.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
First episode of the X-files reboot. Scully looks so old and Mulder's acting is terrible but I had to watch.

Mole

Permabanned
Spotlight

I saw Spotlight the other night, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwdCIpbTN5g . It is actually a good movie. And it covers the organised rape of children in the Boston Archdiocese of the Catholic Church.

It makes the point that child rape was organised from the very top of the Church, and was extensive, there were many victims.

The only surprise for me came at the end when the list of child raping dioceses across the world was so large.

And just yesterday we discovered in the papers of Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli, known as the father of modern political science, that he was raped as a child by a Catholic priest. And we have been able to confirm this from his contemporaries.

This means that the Church has been raping children for the last 600 years and covering it up.

But at least the parishioners in the parish of Mentone, Victoria, are organising against their convicted raping priest, Father John Walshe, and want him sacked from the parish.

Interestingly Father Walshe, a convicted rapist, was a character witness for Cardinal George Pell, the Vatican Treasurer, who was before the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse.

So after years of defending child raping priests some parishioners have turned against them.

This is particularly important for Typology Central because one of the main variables in the making of personality is child rearing practice.

And the rape of a child by a powerful authority figure like a priest, and the institutional coverup, does long term damage to the personality of the child, in some cases leading to suicide.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stuck in bed thx to influenza. It's given me time to get around to watching American Horror Story. On season 2 now. Glad I finally got around to it.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hollywood Medium on E!. Tyler discusses the process behind the madness much more than the Long Island Medium, but they are very similar in how they receive messages.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Swedish Theory of Love - an interesting movie touching upon the subject of the worrying radical individualism taking place here in Sweden. Albeit black and white in its portrayal it also holds a lot of truth. Highly recommended!

The Diary of a Teenage Girl - sex-liberal feminist movie with a normalizing-promiscuity-kind-of-message - morally speaking absolutely dreadful. Although I do understand that women should not be shamed any more than men for practicing promiscuity, promiscuity in the first place is immoral abuse to self and to others, and it's never anything to strive for or to accept no matter your gender. Everyone must realize that sex is something to be shared with ones true love only.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trump: The Ascension

Trump: The Early Years

The Sexual Life of Trump

Thus Spoke Trump

2016: Trumpture

Donald the Demiurg

The Triumph of the Trump

Ode to Donald

The Basic Tenets of Trumpism

Ingrid in grids

A fair bit these past few weeks:

The Revenant, The Danish Girl, Burnt, The Stanford Prison Experiment, The Hateful Eight, Room, Wild, Mistress America, Our Brand is Crisis, Suffragette.

Favourites were Revenant and Room.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched the psychological thriller The Gift last night. Definitely Vengeance Trilogy inspired!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Apparently Season 4 of House of Cards is out?

And tomorrow was going to be such a productive day. :/