• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Starting Trailer Park Boys finally. I think I'm gonna like it :)

Permabanned
just finished daredevil s1.
silly costume.
and still think the you-can't-tell-my-identity premise to challenge common sense.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Just finished Season 1 of The Wire. It's good but over-rated. I give it a 7.5/10. It drags and the criminals aren't particularly interesting.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I recently starting watching Cutthroat Kitchen. Where has this been all my life?!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Scream Queens - It's better than you think it would be.
  • Bob's Burgers - Binged first four seasons on the Net of Flix over the past two weeks. It's just such an amazingly feel good show.
  • Rick and Morty - Most ingenious show on tv.
  • Harvest - A really dumb horror movie that I ended up watching because I couldn't find a half-decent torrent of The Gift because life is terrible.
  • The Visit - A really fun horror movie I watched week before last on a date. Latest entry from M Night Shamalamam put out by Blumhouse. Easily his best film since Sixth Sense. A lot of fun and super enjoyable to see in theaters.

The first episode of Mr. Robot.

So far so good. :popc1:

Amazing show. Still can't believe that it's produced by USA.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A play called bfs. Set in a bedroom with two characters, we were an audience of about 20 sat along the walls on narrow purple fuzzy benches. It was the story of the author and his best friend growing up in hazel park Michigan, a suburb bordering Detroit, in the 1980s. It took them from 7th grade through 12th. They were both gay and kind of figuring it out together in the most earnest way. Very powerful, and the young actors were absolutely captivating.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
CHAPPiE , I didn't like it. Special effects were great and the final battle was cool but we've seen this story (innocent critter losing innocence in the face of human evil) already with that Planet of the Apes film several years ago.

berenj

MBTI Type
INFJ
The Gallows. It's gotten a lot of flak, but it wasn't that bad a of a found footage horror flick. It could have been better, but it also could have been worse.

Pinker85

The Drop Box (its on Netflix) ... it's about a pastor in South Korea with a drop box for unwanted babies. He's taken in like 350 babies over the course of three years. Here in Hawaii recently a newborn baby was found drowned in the toilet of a hotel room, so it's definitely something that still happens in the US. Anyhoo the story is gooier than chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven. :D

Last edited:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Marathonning Rick and Morty after much encouragement from friends, and about to start season two.

The dudes who are writing this show are doing what I wanted to do when I grew up. :ninja:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BoJack Horseman. :heart:

Finished Season 1 last night.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The Visit. Creepy, disgusting, with some lol moments. I wish I hadn't seen it.