• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What-cha-what-cha-what-cha Watched?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1990 had to be a terrible year for movies if Ghost was a Best Picture nominee. I saw it a long time ago when I was young and naive and thought it was one of the corniest, cheesiest movies ever made...I watched it again, and that attitude hasn't changed.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watched Tonight Your Mine.

It was ok. I like the soundtrack. And the fact that the entire movie took place at a music fest.

Also, it was one of those movies where you get halfway through the movie, and they finally have a key conversation, in which the characters reveal the whole point movie. I love that about some movies. It's like, if you didn't pay attention to that one part, it would just be another stupid movie.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Existenz a David crohenberg film about a video game system that plugs into you and uses your resources to run. Very good movie. I think I'm going to finally get around to watching season 3 and beyond of Dexter

Mole

Permabanned
I watched a movie last night about a normal Austalian family, and I was struck by how normal they were while at the same time having no intellectual interests.

I wondered how could they understand their lives, how could they understand the world they live in, and how could they be so confident in their normality?

All I could think of was that they take context completely for granted and focus entirely on playing the rules of the game.

And they have so much confidence in their normality because they are quite good at playing the rules. And they are so confident because everyone else around them are also playing the rules.

V

violaine

I'm watching Orphan Black. (And the street outside from my windows). The show is ok... A few cheesy moments but I want to know what happens so I guess I'm on the hook.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like watching 16 and Pregnant. I feel less like low life white trash when I do.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Watching Unhung Hero

Woah. Just woah. Not worth it.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Existenz a David crohenberg film about a video game system that plugs into you and uses your resources to run. Very good movie. I think I'm going to finally get around to watching season 3 and beyond of Dexter

If you liked existenz, check out "strange days"...

Saw Robocop yesterday : meeeeeeeh, could have been and should have been so much better.
5,5 / 10
If it wasn't for Gary Oldman & Michael Keaton this would have been flop of the year.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched the Coen Brother's movie Miller's Crossing today. I need to rewatch it though, wasn't paying a lot of attention to it. I also watched some artsy movie that my friend recommended called The Science of Sleep. Odd movie.

Oh man, Miller's Crossing is one of the most unknown amazing gangster movies of all time. May not be up your alley, and does take some attention, but I loves it.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you liked existenz, check out "strange days"...

Saw Robocop yesterday : meeeeeeeh, could have been and should have been so much better.
5,5 / 10
If it wasn't for Gary Oldman & Michael Keaton this would have been flop of the year.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
in the past week I've watched
Paper Moon-amazing movie about a girl whose mother dies and this con man agrees to take her to her aunt's. the girl and man end up scamming people all over kansas. Very good takes place in 1935

John Mulaney-New in Town-Funny stand up comedian show, not the funniest but still pretty funny

Call me Kuchu-Watching now. Documentary on gay rights in Uganda

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Trick 'r Treat (2007) 6/10
I usually like intertwining stories but these ultimately go nowhere. Don't bother making the sequel.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well Fuck. I just watched the first episode of Southland, and there's FIVE SEASONS so far, and it seems pretty epic.

Just what I need, another time black hole. Oh well. Carpe diem.

93JC

Trois Couleurs: Bleu ("Three Colours: Blue")

Meh. I enjoyed White much more. I have yet to see Red.