• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A good job at a Smashing Pumpkins cover

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
And if you like that, a Deftones cover:

[YOUTUBE="CQR4ewtfZp4"]Sextape[/YOUTUBE]

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wow, that really is a good SP cover-- thanks for sharing! I really like the singer's voice. And damn, that is a bunch of good-looking fellas! Nice footage of the drumming too... watching a good drummer always gets me kinda turned on. :heart: Makes me wish I still had my kit.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just downloaded a bunch of their stuff... really interesting mix of styles, I dig it.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
:cheers:

Do you like their Deftones cover?
Yes, I like it too! But SP was my favorite band for a long time... basically got me through middle school and high school, lol... so I have a special soft spot for anything involving them. :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yes, I like it too! But SP was my favorite band for a long time... basically got me through middle school and high school, lol... so I have a special soft spot for anything involving them. :)

Oh, I can't blame you one bit. Love the SPs.