• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Minecraft

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Since PerN shit the bed I haven't been playing. You still active? I need a new home to make my glass house floating in the sky. Also, I think it'd be cool to do some Adventure Packs with a group. I'm addicted to the Yogscast minecraft videos, and they'd been playing this Canopy map which looks awesome.

Name is Jockthemotie if you want to add me.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Since PerN shit the bed I haven't been playing. You still active? I need a new home to make my glass house floating in the sky. Also, I think it'd be cool to do some Adventure Packs with a group. I'm addicted to the Yogscast minecraft videos, and they'd been playing this Canopy map which looks awesome.

Name is Jockthemotie if you want to add me.

I have been super scarce since I started this summer class - but it's over in 1 week. So I should resume my usual nerdiness. I think Fan Of Devin is on the most right now. I've added you to the whitelist so you should have access.

Welcome aboard.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
I see you Patches. :ninja:
Who is whitelisted so far?
Where are these people?
Why aren't you playing Patches?
WHY?!

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Some bad news today;

Brohoster, the service Patches used, is now dead as a doornail.
Annnnnnd.. All the backup data was lost. :(

If anyone would still like to play Minecraft with a few other TypeC'ers, though, I currently have a server up on a new host (PM me for the info if you want in), and Patches also said she might be opening a new server soon herself.
But all the stuff that was on the old one is evidently lost forever.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yeah. Crazy drama with that hosting site. The owner got his company usurped from him. Something like 93,000$ has gone missing.

Is there interest in a new map? Or we could all just migrate to FoD's

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
I actually just now found out that apparently the service I bought is limited to 4 players online at once, which they conveniently decided not to disclose anywhere on their order page.

I don't think we've ever had that many TypeC'ers online consecutively (3 people is actually the most I can remember), but even so, it feels really restrictive.

I'm going to ask the host if they'll up it to 6 players for me, which is what I'm being told the limit on Brohoster was... If they refuse that, I think I'll switch hosts again next month. Grr.

*edit*
Problem solved!

If you do buy another server, Patches, should maybe look into these guys;
http://servercraft.co
I was actually going to go with them, but went for another service at the last minute in a bid to save money, since servercraft doesn't offer $3/192mb package, but these guys did.
/cheap

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
1) Devin Townsend is awesome.
2) Get a pirated server so I can play on it with my unregistered and pirated Minecraft.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've built 5 of these 4 destination underground subway stations on me private cracked server...

2012-07-05_065402.png

2012-07-05_065242.png

PS. If anybody is interested in joining, lemme know.. I'm figuring it to be very light survival with an economy and protected homesteads. Right now I don't even have monsters spawning, though they will turn on eventually.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The survival is the best part! If anything I'd rather it be more robust. I need to find a mod that jacks up the difficulty. And find some fucking chickens so I can make more arrows, the only animals around me in my tundra biome are sheep and cows.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The survival is the best part! If anything I'd rather it be more robust. I need to find a mod that jacks up the difficulty. And find some fucking chickens so I can make more arrows, the only animals around me in my tundra biome are sheep and cows.

I'm into the building, obviously. But, I've been playing without creative mode where I actually have to mine to get a feel for the game. Monsters will be spawing soon, I'll eventually create some hell areas, but I've got a list of server stuff I want to finish first.

EDIT: The protected homesteads would be from player griefers.. although maybe I shouldn't do that hmm.. everybody is account registered, that should reduce the grief anyway. Thinking...