• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Minecraft

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
So, does anyone here play? I have a small server that a couple of us TypoC people play on.

Show us what you've built!

F

FigerPuppet

The colours of your castle reminds me of texture-related errors in games built with the Source-engine. Feels bad, man.

Anyway, what's the IP?

Within

Permabanned
My empire was glorious! Some douch kept changing my banner into a penis though, so I went Nero and torched it.

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love that house with the big porch in your last pic, Patches :D How long did it take to gather the materials and build all of those homes? They look great!

I am into minecraft as well -- I recently started playing multiplayer, and I've been playing on a private survival server with a friend of mine. (Not sure if any other friends will end up joining or not ... with all I hear about griefing I think I'll choose carefully. haha) So far we have a main huge compound complete with a garden, library, main tower, and wrap-around lookout walkway. I recently built an island that serves as a tree farm, and as of yesterday we've been spreading out across the land setting up outposts. We're trying to find a desert biome at the moment because my friend wants some cactus. :p

During tunnel digging yesterday, I encountered 2 creepers and a skeleton, and yet the only time I died was when I had the misfortune of having gravel bury me. That kinda sucked...I was being so careful, and yet still, wham, buried. Gotta make a compass and a clock all over again, because by the time I got back to where I died my stuff had vanished. :blush:

I'll have to take some screen shots some time!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I love that house with the big porch in your last pic, Patches :D How long did it take to gather the materials and build all of those homes? They look great!
[...]

I'll have to take some screen shots some time!

Most of them I did in a few hours. Maybe 5?

Most of what I build is wool-centered, and I have actually built a trap underneath a Spider Monster spawner/dungeon to collect string. I then just turn the string into wool. When i leave it on overnight, i get about 2 stacks of wool per night. I leave it on anytime Im not playing, and just get massive quantities of wool that way.

I would love to see more screenshots, if you have them.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I tried to post in this thread like 3 times right before the site went down for 234897834 days, but don't remember what I posted.

Anyway, I play minecraft too. And those are some real nice houses, Patches. And your spider trap is clever. Who from here plays on your server? Would you invite me? etc.

I'm not too hardcore, here's my room in a super secret underground lair my friends and I built on a public server:
bedroomsies1.png

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Companion cube! I wanted to make one but it's just been so overdone at this point. Yours looks quite a bit more intricate than some of the other ones ive seen.

That was the idea! I was tired of crappy replicas, so I made a good one!

Maya

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hopefully I got this album permissions stuff set up right: I had no idea I had so many pics so here's a link to a slideshow to make it simpler.

There are pics in there of my singleplayer map, the multiplayer map I play most of the time with my friend I_T, and also a few caps of a map I play with 2 other people.

Patches: I went to that server with your awesome houses on it and it is even more cool "in person." I'd like to build something there but I'm not sure what...I have quite a way to go before I reach that skill level. :p

Snuggletron: I love underground lairs. Looks creepy awesome.

esidebill: That underwater place is incredible. Really, that blew my mind to watch. I hope you post some more stuff. It'd be great to see.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Awwww. People keep saying that. Like I feel like i need to wipe my damn server, because no one is willing to build next to my houses.

Please come build! Im just a no-life, no-friend loser who spends an absurd amount of time on there. I'd love some more people actively building.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Awwww. People keep saying that. Like I feel like i need to wipe my damn server, because no one is willing to build next to my houses.

Please come build! Im just a no-life, no-friend loser who spends an absurd amount of time on there. I'd love some more people actively building.

I'll build with you! :D

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Do you want to come hang out on my server? Give me your MC name and I'll whitelist you.

The warning, though, is that I have barely played since this intense summer class I am in started. And I have 5 weeks to go. So for the next 5 weeks Ill probably be on sparingly.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Do you want to come hang out on my server? Give me your MC name and I'll whitelist you.

The warning, though, is that I have barely played since this intense summer class I am in started. And I have 5 weeks to go. So for the next 5 weeks Ill probably be on sparingly.

esidebill

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Oh. I'm dumb. I edited the text file directly so i had to do a server restart to make it effective. Youre good now.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Oh. I'm dumb. I edited the text file directly so i had to do a server restart to make it effective. Youre good now.

I may or may not have exploded your house when a creeper just happened to be around the corner.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
It happens. Ive done it 100 times.

It was hilarious because I was walking around your house and I was like "Oh this is nice" and I walked out onto a deck and turned the corner to a creeper.