User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Minecraft

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Awwww. People keep saying that. Like I feel like i need to wipe my damn server, because no one is willing to build next to my houses.

Please come build! Im just a no-life, no-friend loser who spends an absurd amount of time on there. I'd love some more people actively building.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Awwww. People keep saying that. Like I feel like i need to wipe my damn server, because no one is willing to build next to my houses.

Please come build! Im just a no-life, no-friend loser who spends an absurd amount of time on there. I'd love some more people actively building.
    I'll build with you!
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP
    Extroverted (E) 56.76% Introverted (I) 43.24%
    Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%
    Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
    Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Do you want to come hang out on my server? Give me your MC name and I'll whitelist you.

The warning, though, is that I have barely played since this intense summer class I am in started. And I have 5 weeks to go. So for the next 5 weeks Ill probably be on sparingly.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Do you want to come hang out on my server? Give me your MC name and I'll whitelist you.

The warning, though, is that I have barely played since this intense summer class I am in started. And I have 5 weeks to go. So for the next 5 weeks Ill probably be on sparingly.
    esidebill
    "Others should not judge what you truly are, instead you should find yourself. You may find yourself in a bowl of cereal or dreaming of the unknown, but make sure it is you who finds you." - Myself

ENTP

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Got you added. IP is: 50.22.36.182:25648

Don't burn anything down.

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Got you added. IP is: 50.22.36.182:25648

Don't burn anything down.
    Are you sure? D: It says I'm not white listed

ENTP

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Oh. I'm dumb. I edited the text file directly so i had to do a server restart to make it effective. Youre good now.

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Oh. I'm dumb. I edited the text file directly so i had to do a server restart to make it effective. Youre good now.
    I may or may not have exploded your house when a creeper just happened to be around the corner.

ENTP

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by esidebill View Post
    I may or may not have exploded your house when a creeper just happened to be around the corner.
    It happens. Ive done it 100 times.

~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

It happens. Ive done it 100 times.
    It was hilarious because I was walking around your house and I was like "Oh this is nice" and I walked out onto a deck and turned the corner to a creeper.

ENTP

9w8 SP/SX
    Neutral