User Tag List

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Who's watching the opening MLB game in the morning?

I'll be sleeping myself but I may watch the rerun. Boston Red Sox Vs. Oakland A's (OAKLAND REPRESENT!!!) playing in Tokyo, Japan.

Game is on at 6am ET, on the 25th. Rerun shows at 2pm ET on ESPN or ESPN 2.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm a huge baseball fan but won't be waking up in the middle of the night for this one. I'm going to a Dodger game next week against the Giants. looking forward to the season.

MBTI
    ISTx

Nice. I've been to a few Giants games at their stadium. I'm an Oakland fan though and I'm bummed about their loss to the Red Sox. A good/close game from what I can tell of the scoreboard.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    I'll be sleeping myself but I may watch the rerun. Boston Red Sox Vs. Oakland A's (OAKLAND REPRESENT!!!) playing in Tokyo, Japan.

Game is on at 6am ET, on the 25th. Rerun shows at 2pm ET on ESPN or ESPN 2.
    The last I heard (around 7:15 AM EDT), they were in the 3rd inning, and Oakland was ahead, 2 - 0.

MBTI
    INTJ

Default spoiler

Highlight to read - includes final score
    March 25 (Bloomberg) -- Manny Ramirez hit a two-run double in the top of the 10th inning to rally the Boston Red Sox over the Oakland Athletics 6-5 as the two teams opened the Major League Baseball season in Japan.
    Bloomberg.com: North American

MBTI
    ENFj

I saw the openng pitch (I was still half a sleep) the game was pretty good and manny Ramirez did it agian!! (w00t!! w00t!!) I am glad that our Japanese pitchers got the chance to pitch in front of their home town folks. Man I have to go to a few more home town games in the old Fenway Cathedral this year.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    ... I am glad that our Japanese pitchers got the chance to pitch in front of their home town folks. ....
    Yeah, I'm happy for them, too. That must have been cool for them - as long as they did well... there's always that whole "lose face" thing, if they didn't.

MBTI
    ENFj

On an almost completely unrealated note, I was reading some of Yogi Berra's quotes and I couldn't contain my laughter, he sure was a special one. lol

His words
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Won't be watching. Don't care for Boston.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."