• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8

Can anyway guess what Littlefinger really want? Does he want to be the king? If so the easiest method I can see is him trying to marry Danny. But that seems unlikely since he isn't and hasn't been trying to assist her at all. So what does he want, and how it he trying to get it? Hmm he does have a claim to the throne since he is distantly connected to the Targs. Perhaps he is trying to get rid of them all and sit on it on his claims alone?

Also, the actor who plays Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) is in another show called the Misfits which I started watching due to being recommended by the late great [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]. In it he plays a shy geek. If you watch that show and watch this you'd realize that a versatile actor he is. He is also British. What's with British actors being so good and getting so many roles in American shows? I have NO complains.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If all the Starks die. ... Well it better not happen! :cry:

I'd be seriously disappointed. Rickon was a dud Stark.

OrionzRevenge

MBTI Type
INTP
~~~ Predictions for S6E10 based on Casting Intel from IMdB ~~~
I'm having this discussion elsewhere and I'm interested in additional input,insights,etc. I haven't read the books but have read a lot of brief narratives for the various players.

Here is the listing of major players not seen in the preview:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4283094/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
Mace Tyrell
Olenna Tyrell
Gregor Clegane -- Mountainstien
Qyburn
Kevan Lannister
Grand Maester Pycelle

Euron Greyjoy

Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Grey Worm
^^?
Lord Varys
Obara Sand
Nymeria Sand
Tyene Sand
Ellaria Sand

Black Walder Rivers
Lothar Frey
^^?
Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane
Beric Dondarrion
Thoros of Myr

Tormund Giantsbane
Lyanna Mormont
Yohn Royce
^^?
Brienne of Tarth

Benjen Stark
Meera Reed
Howland Reed
Young Ned
^^?
The Night's King
Eddison Tollett

----------------
No Arya
No Pod
No Gendry
No Jorah Mormont
No Samwell
No Gilly

At the very least there are 5 separate locations to visit in this episode with a lot of heavy shit on the plate.
Even a 75 minute run-time seems cramped when you consider how many actors & situations are already known to be a apart of this episode.

It is also possible that HBO has edited out cast members to preserve the big surprise.

But here is what I'm thinking:

~WINTERFELL~
Tormund Giantsbane
Lyanna Mormont
Yohn Royce
^^?
Brienne of Tarth

Along with Davos trashing the Red Woman in front of Jon, Littlefinger putting the Moves on Sansa, and Jon attempting to reconcile obvious mistrust issues with Sansa...

>> Even if Sansa were to go totally complicit with Lf in somehow discrediting Yohn Royce, I don't think it would work and Lf is the big heavy this side of the Wall. I expect to see Yohn Royce silenced in a permanent way. Probably death.

>> Brienne in the cast without Pod suggest this isn't an on the road action/encounter scene. I think she'll pop up at Winterfell for a private chat with Sansa. Most probably about Lf and a conflict over Honor.

>> From her posture in the preview, I think Melisandre is, contrary to my previous thoughts, still willing to eat her crow *smirk* and Jon will probably let her stay in the band. Davos will probably stay too.

Euron Greyjoy

Now here's a real puzzle.
He can't have finished his 1k ship build on the heels of Yara & Theon's getting to Meereen. He has to imagine that Yara will do what it takes to bargain a deal for her 100 ships vis-a-vis Dany.
It's possible he goes to hang at the Party with fellow sleaze Walder Frey and and tries to parley.
But my guess is he heads for Winterfell hoping to Parley Ramsey. Probably wont get very far with Jon

~KING'S LANDING ~

Mace Tyrell
Olenna Tyrell
Gregor Clegane -- Mountainstien
Qyburn
Kevan Lannister
Grand Maester Pycelle

>> I don't think they actually have time to progress much beyond Loras Tyrell's confession.
>> Gendry showing up, and a reveal that the High Sparrow intends to vacate the Throne to replace Lannister inbred with a Baratheon of the little people, was my initial thoughts. But no. I still see Gendry as an essential part of Arya's story and the ultimate victory. Just not this season.
>> It is possible that Kevan & King Tommen are working with the Tyrells and will flip the script on the High Sparrow. But my guess is no. At least not now.
>> I don't think Cersei & Qyburn are gonna nuke KL. We've been snookered into thinking of this as the Cliff-hanger for several weeks. But that would represent a net positive for the Protagonist both North & South after victories just last week. Give hope...then CRUSH!

~ MEEREEN~

Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Grey Worm

^^?
Lord Varys
Obara Sand
Nymeria Sand
Tyene Sand
Ellaria Sand

>> Beyond Coach Tyrion telling Dany she is in the Big Game now...
>> Daario Mario will probably try to save his Blonde Chick from the Great Greayjoy Ape. But I think Dany might give him the We-Need-To-Talk blues.
>> Dany & Yara flirt more because people like that stuff. (And a big theme this past season is that our heroes are human and make big mistakes-Given Dany's destructive upbringing, she seems to have a Daddy's Barbie issue)
>> Grey Worm probably has a I feel your pain moment with Theon.

>> Varys said his mission was dangerous and he was in search of needed Westeros allies for Dany. Either we see Varys in Dorne for a tense hello / Varys in Dorne giving a deal-is-done goodby handshake (or whatever snakes do). Or even better, Varys & The Sand Snakes get off the boat in Meereen.

~HOUSE FREY -- THE TWINS~

Black Walder Rivers
Lothar Frey
^^?
Beric Dondarrion
Thoros of Myr

It's possible that The Hound and the Bw/oB show up at Winterfell as their intentions were to head north for the fight with the Night King

>> But I think they have to end up at the Frey's Party with Jamie and Bronn simply because I can't think of another good reason to stretch the show for Walder Frey to strut and Jamie to waste time away from Cersei. I guess this would be the last chance for Lady SH and Rat Pot Pie. It would make for one hell of a Cliff-hanger. But no. I doubt we see any big action here. It's possible we see Hound and Co. planning to do some heavy shit????
>> It looks like Jamie has some unpleasant shit he is about to dump on Frey. Jamie wants the Honor he has been denied since killing the King and Frey is about as unhonorable as you get.

~CASTLE BLACK -- THE WALL~

Benjen Stark
Meera Reed
Howland Reed
Young Ned
^^?
The Night's King
Eddison Tollett

------------

Take a look at this shit.
We know from this that Bran dreams his way back to the Tower of Joy and hopefully the Big reveal about Jon's Parents. I'm sticking with R+L=J.
We've also seen stills of Bran on horseback.
We know there is new footage of The Night King (GRRM prefers 'Night's")
AND acting Commander of the Night's Watch Edd Tollett shows up also.

>> I think Bran & Co. make it to the Wall just ahead of The Night King and his troops.
>> I think the Cliff-Hanger is that the NK's mark on Bran will breach the Wall like it breached the Ward at the Children's Cave.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
~HOUSE FREY -- THE TWINS~

Black Walder Rivers
Lothar Frey
^^?
Beric Dondarrion
Thoros of Myr

It's possible that The Hound and the Bw/oB show up at Winterfell as their intentions were to head north for the fight with the Night King

>> But I think they have to end up at the Frey's Party with Jamie and Bronn simply because I can't think of another good reason to stretch the show for Walder Frey to strut and Jamie to waste time away from Cersei. I guess this would be the last chance for Lady SH and Rat Pot Pie. It would make for one hell of a Cliff-hanger. But no. I doubt we see any big action here. It's possible we see Hound and Co. planning to do some heavy shit????
>> It looks like Jamie has some unpleasant shit he is about to dump on Frey. Jamie wants the Honor he has been denied since killing the King and Frey is about as unhonorable as you get.

This is what I'm the most curious about. What is the show up to in the Riverlands, anyway? What is the show doing with the Hound? In the books, I assumed he was going to stand in for the Faith for the trial by combat against the Mountain, but Cersei's trial by combat is not happening, now. Surely he has unfinished business with his brother, so how are they going to do that?

I think we might see Varys in King's Landing. I at least hope we see snow down South, as the preview shows a white raven, which means that Winter Has Come.

I'm a bit disappointed in how the show handled the Battle of Mereen... I was hoping there would be more to it than that.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't be surprised if Jaime smacks Frey around.

Just having trouble commenting on the rest; we spent the season trying to spin interesting plots from what the show runners were doing, and mostly each time they played it stupid and straight.

OrionzRevenge

MBTI Type
INTP
This is what I'm the most curious about. What is the show up to in the Riverlands, anyway? What is the show doing with the Hound? In the books, I assumed he was going to stand in for the Faith for the trial by combat against the Mountain, but Cersei's trial by combat is not happening, now. Surely he has unfinished business with his brother, so how are they going to do that?

I think we might see Varys in King's Landing. I at least hope we see snow down South, as the preview shows a white raven, which means that Winter Has Come.

I'm a bit disappointed in how the show handled the Battle of Mereen... I was hoping there would be more to it than that.

The Twins are at a choke point cutting off the south from the north. So it might be of importance when the Night King's Army heads south???

I was guessing the same about The Hounds return until Tommen & High Sparrow killed the idea.
But really I think The Hound is still around because His & Arya's arcs are bound. They became each others only family for awhile. The Hound is better for having felt that way about Arya. At this point I don't think we will see The Hound & Mountainstein battle to the death. The Hound was twisted inside by his older brother's brutality and his father's indifference. With Arya's help, The Hound was able to put that behind him somewhat. Too, there wouldn't be the sort of sibling BS closure from having it out with Mountainstein. Because he's now Moantainstein. I think it will be Arya that slays The Mountain in an all out fight. Classic opposites. :)

GoT, last year, broke the record by winning 12 Emmys (West Wing's record was only 9). They even won Best Drama --Only once before has that gone to Sci-Fi/Fant.
They Submitted Battle of the Bastards for a bunch of the big time single episode awards, and they wanted to pack it full of CGI and Dany being bad ass too. It would have been, and I hope it still will be, very important for Dany to confront how she treated her two less favorite dragons: Like Slaves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaime smacks Frey around.

Just having trouble commenting on the rest; we spent the season trying to spin interesting plots from what the show runners were doing, and mostly each time they played it stupid and straight.

Yeah, I read a lot of chatter about Arya & the Waif being Fight Club. :D

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Twins are at a choke point cutting off the south from the north. So it might be of importance when the Night King's Army heads south???

I was guessing the same about The Hounds return until Tommen & High Sparrow killed the idea.
But really I think The Hound is still around because His & Arya's arcs are bound. They became each others only family for awhile. The Hound is better for having felt that way about Arya. At this point I don't think we will see The Hound & Mountainstein battle to the death. The Hound was twisted inside by his older brother's brutality and his father's indifference. With Arya's help, The Hound was able to put that behind him somewhat. Too, there wouldn't be the sort of sibling BS closure from having it out with Mountainstein. Because he's now Moantainstein. I think it will be Arya that slays The Mountain in an all out fight. Classic opposites. :)

That's something I hadn't considered. Maybe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not reading above or below. Not reading above or below. Haven't seen the new episode yet.

Sansa better not be a traitor. Maybe she'll live that way. But please. nonononononono

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well. The pace was still kind of fast, but... lots of interesting things happened tonight. And some departures that weren't entirely expected.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Well. The pace was still kind of fast, but... lots of interesting things happened tonight. And some departures that weren't entirely expected.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Totally predicted the King's Death. :laugh: Prophecy must be fulfilled and it has lol.

So GoT might end next season with a Queen v Queen.

Didn't you guys find it weird that Verys was all around the place?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to be Lyanna Mormont.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Let's talk great houses

Pretty rough season for the families of the realm.

Also, I just need someone to hold me when the cellos come in around 7:07 on this:

(i die by 9 every single time)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Queen Margaery why?????
:boohoo:

Cercei is on my shit list lol.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The music on this episode was so beautiful.

I thought Arya pulling a reverse of South Park's Catman "Scott Tenerman" (he makes him eat his parents) episode was pretty funny.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cersei's Prophecy

Yeah, I still think aside from Lyanna telling off the northern leaders towering around her, one of the best scenes was between Cersei and Unella (or whatever her name is). Karma is a bitch. The ambiguity of outcome probably made it better -- my imagination is probably worse than what they could show. Was I really rooting for Cersei there? It was a deliciously acted scene.

as far as Margaery: