• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe it's an old Andy Kauffman trick.
...Like, Stannis is just punking everyone.

Now that they think he's dead, he's going to hide out at Nightfort until all the wannabe kings have killed each other.
Then he'll ride in on horseback and proclaim himself King.

It's a plan.

Maybe this is bonkers, but I think the name Stannis is derived from the Latin word for tin, stannum. The association makes sense to me, anyway.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do we know anything yet, Jon Snow?
5 Reasons Why Jon Snow Will Probably Return to Game of Thrones | Vanity Fair
Where some people make some Good Points.

And something rather cool, visually (one card per episode):
Beautiful Death

For example:
tumblr_npha3xDMOg1tuzdqso1_500.jpg

EDIT: Also, height differences -- Christie's got 11" on her. Not much of a matchup, if they would do a Hound/Brienne reenactment bwa ha ha.

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think Jon Snow will be resurrected by Melisandre.
Why else would she come back to The Wall? And why didn't Davos kill her on sight when he saw her return alone?

That being the case, Alliser Thorne is as good as dead. I bet Olly too, that little shit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Edgar said:
I think Jon Snow will be resurrected by Melisandre.
Why else would she come back to The Wall? And why didn't Davos kill her on sight when he saw her return alone?

That being the case, Alliser Thorne is as good as dead. I bet Olly too, that little shit.

Alliser Thorne is a moron. I doubt he'll hold up against the white walkers.

I think Littlefinger is doomed in this game, too. A strong, powerful, attractive woman with enough charm and experience could utterly blindside him. I'd put more money on Varys... being a eunuch, he doesn't have this weakness. Of course, it might also happen that the struggle between them ends up being irrelevant in the end.

My favorite scene this whole season was the conversation between Daario, Danerys, Hizdahr and Tyrion at the fighting pit. Somehow I think that will end up summarizing the series as a whole. Notice that all the strong, obvious powerful players have gotten bumped off or had their power reduced significantly, while the less obvious ones are still around.

Also, this isn't really relevant, but I found this amusing:

wars-vs-thrones-i-got-my-hand-cut-off-meme1.jpg

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jon snow the hero of all will come back as a white walker and he'd be the ultimate villain to be slayed.

Plot twist man!

Either that or that witch going to bring her back to life. That makes more sense given that she is at the wall.

Ps - i hope danny is not going to be gang raped by those folks. That's too disturbing.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jon snow the hero of all will come back as a white walker and he'd be the ultimate villain to be slayed.

Plot twist man!

Either that or that witch going to bring her back to life. That makes more sense given that she is at the wall.

Ps - i hope danny is not going to be gang raped by those folks. That's too disturbing.

She has a dragon.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just had the pleasure of seeing the lovely Emilia Clarke on "Jimmy Kimmel" -- talking like a modern valley girl. Apparently one of her favorite movies is "Clueless." Hilarious.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just had the pleasure of seeing the lovely Emilia Clarke on "Jimmy Kimmel" -- talking like a modern valley girl. Apparently one of her favorite movies is "Clueless." Hilarious.

Was she speaking with an American accent?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-eyes-122786536655.html

But it seems rather a stretch. I don't think they bothered with that book detail in the show, with Viserys or Daenerys, have they? So why would they do it now with Jon?

I suspect it is more a trick of the lighting with all the blue tones floating around.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-eyes-122786536655.html

But it seems rather a stretch. I don't think they bothered with that book detail in the show, with Viserys or Daenerys, have they? So why would they do it now with Jon?

I suspect it is more a trick of the lighting with all the blue tones floating around.

I think it's just the psychological phenomenon where people see what they want to see, like seeing Jesus in toast.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
British actors learn a lot of accents -- probably dozens for Britain alone.

That makes sense, actually. It's surprising how many actors are actually from the U.K. Christian Bale, for instance, is Welsh.

I thought that song was Chinese, but actually it was Welsh.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I heard that the series has reached the story line of the books.

Although I feel glad because this means that some of the know-it-all book readers wouldn't get to snub the non-book readers anymore, my Fe shed a small tear for them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What really classes this up is the music choice.

(Note: obviously there's a lot of blood and gore. Watch at own risk.)