• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
worst episode of the worst season. This show is losing complete relevance.

Haha are you kidding me! That episode turned so much on its head. Maybe it was a bit scattered, but it was able to close so many doors while still leaving room for some to reopen. The perfect formula for a season finale! Shock value alone, even though not always how you measure the quality of an episode, saved this episode from the worst episode ever distinction.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huh.

I felt it was a step up from e9 (aside from the centerpiece of the death of Shireen, which was its high point), as more got tied up and there was satisfaction on most threads, although a few felt rushed unfortunately.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Huh.

I felt it was a step up from e9 (aside from the centerpiece of the death of Shireen, which was its high point), as more got tied up and there was satisfaction on most threads, although a few felt rushed unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I gotta say I loved what happened to Stannis.

Well I would have liked to see stannis at least take out the guys who skin people alive...but other than that...yeah,.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Note that I'm spoilering stuff because our informal rule in this thread was to give people 24 hours to catch up before talking openly. (I mean, whatever; but that's just how we've been playing it.)

Well, I gotta say I loved what happened to Stannis.

!!!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I thought that the episode was really good, the Cersei segment being particularly well done (though possibly a little long-I started feeling bad for her, and it needed to stop). Kept thinking of the scarlet letter all the way through it, the shame aspect.

Really wonder if that is the absolute end of Sansa, they killed off so many characters this episode that it makes you wonder if this is really the end. Who else is going to be the shows punching bag? Is that Cerseis job now? That would be semi-ironic.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, that ending. :(

I found that that some stuff was very tense, but other stuff felt rushed, as though they crammed too much in.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Vulcan, I addressed your question about melisandre in my post as to what I thought happened with her.

Right, but I wondered what she thought was supposed to happen to begin with. It all seemed extremely vauge, and yet she put her trust in that. She comes off as someone who has actual magical abilities, but doesn't really know what she's toying with.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right, but I wondered what she thought was supposed to happen to begin with. It all seemed extremely vauge, and yet she put her trust in that. She comes off as someone who has actual magical abilities, but doesn't really know what she's toying with.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Might already be here somewhere

Riva

Enneagram
7w8

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
as far as the loophole on Jon:

Mace probably has my vote as the stupidest character on the show, as portrayed.
At least Cersei has some of her plans come to fruition.
Mace is a bumbling doting oaf. It's hard to believe Olenna's his mother.
Maybe she was slipping mercury into his juicebox on a regular basis as a kid.

Pycelle is the other one who has my vote.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mace probably has my vote as the stupidest character on the show, as portrayed.
At least Cersei has some of her plans come to fruition.
Mace is a bumbling doting oaf. It's hard to believe Olenna's his mother.
Maybe she was slipping mercury into his juicebox on a regular basis as a kid.

Good point. Mace is easily manipulated and thinks he's in control, when really, other people are controlling him. Joffrey and Cersei were both capable of a kind of cruel cunning.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those dirty religious fanatics, the complete hypocrisy of their actions is the pure stain on the face of their faith. I wish for them to burn while reaching the 7th heaven without an ability to step inside to feel its holiness. Lannisters will kill them all after all....

Also i don't really believe Jon Snow is dead, he's too sugary face for a death like that. Not that I'd like him, only saying the facts. He's annoying though, I wouldn't feel bad if he was no longer a part of the game.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also i don't really believe Jon Snow is dead, he's too sugary face for a death like that. Not that I'd like him, only saying the facts. He's annoying though, I wouldn't feel bad if he was no longer a part of the game.

Why do you think he is annoying? You think any of those other clowns left at the wall can deal with the White Walkers and the zombies? Do you remember Alliser Thorne's "excellent leadership" in Season 4? The Night's Watch would have been destroyed if it wasn't for Jon Snow. Granted, Stannis helped, too, but they probably wouldn't have lasted that long if not for Jon.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do you think he is annoying? You think any of those other clowns left at the wall can deal with the White Walkers and the zombies? Do you remember Alliser Thorne's "excellent leadership" in Season 4? The Night's Watch would have been destroyed if it wasn't for Jon Snow.

Jon Snow is the most stereotypical good guy I've ever seen. He's such a classic hero type that even Marvel couldn't have done a better job creating a character like that.