• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was it just me or did Sansa kind of enjoy that creepy kiss? I can't believe Littlefinger is my favorite gal's first kiss...gross.

Ok, I don't know, but I did re-watch it and counted a full 9 SECONDS, lips on lips, before she gently pushed him off.

The after shot of her face isn't exactly, "My love at last!"

anW69FW.png

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, I don't know, but I did re-watch it and counted a full 9 SECONDS, lips on lips, before she gently pushed him off.

The after shot of her face isn't exactly, "My love at last!"

He did bring up her mother and talk about her kindly before kissing her. Sansa has been through Hell, so I understand why she has taken some comfort in Littlefinger. He is protective of her, she is lost and doesn't know who to trust anymore. Maybe Sansa will learn to use Littlefinger's conniving ways for her own survival. I hope their isn't a creepy romance brewing.

I think Littlefinger's obsession with Catelyn is out of control. It's his weakness...how can Sansa use this to not fall victim /cringe.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She won't, she's a twit.

LOL, she has become my favorite, I am rooting for her. :D I like Arya, but she is turning a bit dark and is nothing like her parents, I hope she holds on to some of those Stark morals. She seems like she has enjoyed killing, unlike Ned...and Ned is dead. I am always looking for some kind of good to prevail in this show. I do love the Stark family, isn't everyone kind of rooting for a Stark?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL, she has become my favorite, I am rooting for her. :D I like Arya, but she is turning a bit dark and is nothing like her parents, I hope she holds on to some of those Stark morals. She seems like she has enjoyed killing, unlike Ned...and Ned is dead. I am always looking for some kind of good to prevail in this show. I do love the Stark family, isn't everyone kind of rooting for a Stark?
She never lost her morals. All her killings are justified in her mind.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OMG HE WAS THE GUY THAT SAID YARP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious to find out what they're gonna do with little Lysa's pyscho boy. Little shit's in for a reality check.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm curious to find out what they're gonna do with little Lysa's pyscho boy. Little shit's in for a reality check.

Was he still breast feeding? Lol, hope he tolerates solids okay.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

LMFAO.

Oh shit that was priceless. Snoop Lion, mutha fuckin' living legend. And just smoking blunts on screen, as usual. What the heck show was that?

Ha, good stuff.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Somewhat thread-related anecdote:

I went to play a one-shot today in the Fate RPG, where the GM translated over bits of the old D&D module "The Palace of the Silver Princess" to the system. The gist of the adventure is that the princess disappeared 50 years ago on her wedding day, but she's still alive somewhere; and we're trying to find out what happened to her and return her to the world so that the land's magic will be restored and everyone will live happily ever after.

Someone made some crack partway through about "what if this were a GRR Martin story," and basically we all shouted this out simultaneously:

1. The princess has already been dead for 45 years and we just didn't know.
2. She got locked in a room and accidentally starved to death.
3. She ate her own fingers to survive but to no avail.

... I dunno, it was pretty funny when we all just blurted it out in the moment. :doh:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sounds like The Bride from Scary Stories to tell in the Dark.

1. The princess has already been dead for 45 years and we just didn't know.
2. She got locked in a room and accidentally starved to death.
3. She ate her own fingers to survive but to no avail.

... I dunno, it was pretty funny when we all just blurted it out in the moment. :doh:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, I forgot about it last night and was all ready to watch. Imagine my disappointment when it didn't come on and I remembered they had said "in two weeks" at the end of the last one.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol. Yeah. I'm glad I didn't forget, it would have been crushing.

This is gonna be a mind-blowing episode.